ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Admin Review Pt Awarded in India now I m in UK on HSMPDepend

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pharmashri
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Admin Review Pt Awarded in India now I m in UK on HSMPDepend

Post by pharmashri » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi There

Background:
I am working in UK since Feb 2006 on HSMP dependent visa. Now we in process of getting divorce so I made a fresh Tier 1 application (before new rule came up from 6 Apr 10 ).
As it is not possible to switch from Dependent to Tier 1 directly in UK so been to my native country to apply Tier 1 (General). On applicaton BHC refused for entry clearance. After rejection I was having my passport and valid HSMP dependent visa with me so I decided to come back UK and join the work. There was little obstacles from immigration officer (enquiring me about Tier 1 application refusal to entry to UK) at the time of entry to UK but when he saw my valid dependent HSMP visa he allowed me to enter.

After joining to work in UK, I made application for Administration review. Initially they held the decision same as above i.e. refusal to entry clearance. There were no chance because admin review can be possible only once. But my lawyer (London based) was not agreed on it and she pointed out their mistake again say them sloppy.

On which they reacted and email me a letter awarding me full points i.e 75 in attributes,10 english and 10 maintenance funds.

In the letter they asked me to submit my passport to nearby vfs centre (which is Mumbai for me) for stamping visa.

Queries:
1. Is there any problem for them if I have valid dependent visa on my passport to stamp new visa (Tier 1)
2. What probable time it takes to stamp visa.
3. Can I get this stamp here in UK (I know not possible but not sure)
4. What kind of hurdles you guys see, which are hiddle?

Please advice/comment

Thanks

ashvar123

Re: Admin Review Pt Awarded in India now I m in UK on HSMPDe

Post by ashvar123 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:09 pm

pharmashri wrote:Hi There

Background:
I am working in UK since Feb 2006 on HSMP dependent visa. Now we in process of getting divorce so I made a fresh Tier 1 application (before new rule came up from 6 Apr 10 ).
As it is not possible to switch from Dependent to Tier 1 directly in UK so been to my native country to apply Tier 1 (General). On applicaton BHC refused for entry clearance. After rejection I was having my passport and valid HSMP dependent visa with me so I decided to come back UK and join the work. There was little obstacles from immigration officer (enquiring me about Tier 1 application refusal to entry to UK) at the time of entry to UK but when he saw my valid dependent HSMP visa he allowed me to enter.

After joining to work in UK, I made application for Administration review. Initially they held the decision same as above i.e. refusal to entry clearance. There were no chance because admin review can be possible only once. But my lawyer (London based) was not agreed on it and she pointed out their mistake again say them sloppy.

On which they reacted and email me a letter awarding me full points i.e 75 in attributes,10 english and 10 maintenance funds.

In the letter they asked me to submit my passport to nearby vfs centre (which is Mumbai for me) for stamping visa.

Queries:
1. Is there any problem for them if I have valid dependent visa on my passport to stamp new visa (Tier 1)

Please advice/comment

Thanks
Hi,

Your case looks a bit complex, which needs guidance from Most senior members or a solicitor.

I assume you guys are stayinng together in the eyes of Home office..because you are still staying in UK on dependant Visa

Answers
point 1 - No Problem to stamp T1 inspite of having valid dependant visa
Point 2 - not sure
Point 3 - This should be done in the mother country only
Point 4 - Cannot comment

pharmashri
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by pharmashri » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi Ashwar
We are not separated yet? But just for extra care I made my application.
Have you had chance to see any similar case before what I explained in the msg below.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Re: Admin Review Pt Awarded in India now I m in UK on HSMPDe

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:20 am

pharmashri wrote:Hi There

Queries:

Please advice/comment

Thanks
Please state the reasons for original refusal. It will be helpful for others. You should share your expeirnece with others. In order to get help you should help others. Its a give and take on this forum.

Point 1: No problem at all.
Point 2: In order to get the accurate answer of this you need to mention the BHC you are dealing with.
Point 3: No
Point 4: No hurdles. Since your application is already approved and you have a letter from embassy.

A truthful person never faces any hurdles. So why and what are you worried about? You have not done any thing wrong then why are you worried. And if you have misrepresnted yourself even then you should be alright.

You have no choice. You would definately go for stamping... that is why you went last time for visa application. So what is different now.

Please state your fears clearly if you have any.

pharmashri
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

worries

Post by pharmashri » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:14 pm

My friend Rizwan you are looking so upset!!

The reason for refusal was very sloopy mistake from Entry Clearance officer. For funds they awarded me '0' points considering my current account, however I have clearly mentioned that my funds need to be checked from savings account for which all the original statement were submitted at the time of application. Later they realised and awarded '10' points for funds.

Reason for worry:

Last time when I entered in UK, immigration officer stopped me checking my passport and said, that you got refusal so cannot get entry to UK. When I insisted him that I have valid HSMP visa, he asked me to wait and afer 10 minutes he allowed me saying there is no problem.

Anything wrong can happen as above and I am here requesting you to share your experience if any hidden things are there which I cannot imagine.

Thanks

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:32 pm

I am not upset or anything. As I got nothing to do with your personal circumstances.

You already have an advice.

A truthful person does not have anything to worry.

This time when you will arrive back at heathrow. You will have your own Tier 1 G visa..... and I have not seen any new Tier 1 General arrival face problem at airport. And yes, If you have provided any fasle document with your Tier1G application then you should be worried.

If you are asked anything by immigration tell the truth and you will be in as you have not done anything wrong. Everything you provided was original, verifiable and just show them if you are asked any question.

And you better take advice from your London based lawyer. He got your application approved from hopeless situation. Do you still doubt his/her competency?

Will be thankful if you could write down the wording of original refusal..as it will be helpful for many others.

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 pm

First Congrats on the admin review decision to grant you your visa.

With regard to 1, no there shouldn't be any problem, only thing is they will cancel your existing HSMP Dependent visa and issue the Tier 1 visa and that will not get activated until you leave the country and re-enter.

All the best,
LC

pharmashri
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by pharmashri » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Hi Rizwan
I cannot certify myself as trustful but I have honestly submitted everything real and original.

HI LearningCurve
Thanks for you comments

Regards

pharmashri
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Validity period for Admin Review Acceptance Letter

Post by pharmashri » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Hi Rizwan & Members

I am highly appreciating your feedback on the my earlier queries. I have another question related to my previous enquiry.

I got the Admin review point awarding letter on 14th Jun 10 and they asked me to submit the passport for VISA stampling,

What is the validity period for this letter?

This is now 3rd week started from the day I got letter and I haven't had chance to sumbit my passport to them. Is it OK if I will got by mid next month to submit the passport to VFS?

Please put your kind opnion and suggestions.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

[iD]

Re: Validity period for Admin Review Acceptance Letter

Post by [iD] » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:19 am

pharmashri wrote:Hi Rizwan & Members

I am highly appreciating your feedback on the my earlier queries. I have another question related to my previous enquiry.

I got the Admin review point awarding letter on 14th Jun 10 and they asked me to submit the passport for VISA stampling,

This is now 3rd week started from the day I got letter and I haven't had chance to sumbit my passport to them. Is it OK if I will got by mid next month to submit the passport to VFS?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Do it as soon as possible. it take 15 mins to post your passport mate
Goodluck.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Re: Validity period for Admin Review Acceptance Letter

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 pm

pharmashri wrote:Hi Rizwan & Members

Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Your case is not a routine case. So there is no standard procedure known for treatment of such cases.

If there is no timelimit on letter then its hard to suggest.

It is only embassy which can clarify on this.

If there is considerable delay for you to submit the passport then it is adviseable to contact emabssy give them any valid reason and tell them that you will submitt passport in 1 month time or 2 month time..