ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings GROSS AMOUNT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Antar
Newly Registered

Previous Earnings GROSS AMOUNT

Post by Antar » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:10 pm

My monthly GROSS AMOUNT (taxed amount) contains the paid salary and other amount which is added only for tax purposes which is added because I get benefits from the company like company car (also the law here states that for any benefit that company gets, taxes should be added).

Do I need to include the GROSS TOTAL AMOUNT which contains parts which is not paid in the form of money, they are paid in the form of benefit. or to include just the PAID GROSS AMOUNT which is paid in the form of money?

Visa2Uk

Post by Visa2Uk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:44 am

Hi Antar,

As long as those amounts are added in your gross monthly payments and shown in your payslips, you can show them.

As per the gerneral guidance, the earnings may include "allowances (such as accommodation, • schooling or car allowances) that form part of an applicant’s remuneration package".