ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new rules

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krthn
Newly Registered

new rules

Post by krthn » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:10 pm

HI ALL,

IAM UNDER TIER2 ICT IN UK AND WANT TO SWITHCH TO TIER1 IN UK
MY MY IS ALONG WITHME IN UK AS TIER2ICT DEPENDANT.AS THE RULES CUMING INTO EFFECTIVE FROM JULY 15 I WANT TO APPLY FOR TIER ONE FIRST AND IL DO MY WIFE VISA AFTER I GET MY VISA STAMPED .AND U PLS SUGGEST ME WHETHER I CAN APPLY MY VISA FIRST AND THEN MY VISA .

THANKS IN ADVANCE

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: new rules

Post by aliq09 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:33 pm

krthn wrote:HI ALL,

IAM UNDER TIER2 ICT IN UK AND WANT TO SWITHCH TO TIER1 IN UK
MY MY IS ALONG WITHME IN UK AS TIER2ICT DEPENDANT.AS THE RULES CUMING INTO EFFECTIVE FROM JULY 15 I WANT TO APPLY FOR TIER ONE FIRST AND IL DO MY WIFE VISA AFTER I GET MY VISA STAMPED .AND U PLS SUGGEST ME WHETHER I CAN APPLY MY VISA FIRST AND THEN MY VISA .

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hi ,

Kindly explain your things .... in a good way! :)
Thanks

Ali

ashvar123

To senior members

Post by ashvar123 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:52 pm

I believe the question refers to the change in new rules which are applicable from July 15, the guy wants to apply for T1 before July 15.

KRTHN - did you mean that you do not have sufficient funds and you want to apply first with out processing your dependants application who is also staying in UK..? If that is the case we need advise from senior members if it is possible to process your application first and then your dependants from UK only..

Please confirm so that we can put the question in a right way..
- Ashvar

krthn
Newly Registered

Post by krthn » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:13 pm

hi all,

i want to apply for both me and my wife but due to new rules coming into effective by july 15 i want to apply first for me and then my dependant visa , after approval of my visa as i dnt have sufficient funds to apply for both together....

can u let know whether i can do so or not and also whether my wife have to get back to india to apply for visa or she can do it here in uk.

thanks in advance