ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A HELP PLEASE

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noah11

A HELP PLEASE

Post by noah11 » Thu May 06, 2010 12:35 am

DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A JOB TO APPLAY FOR THE BRITISH CITIZENSHIP OR,DOSNT MATTER?,THANK YOU
mohamed

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu May 06, 2010 10:59 am

No.

And, please don't shout.

regards

noah11

country court judgments

Post by noah11 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:08 am

thank you for the reply..so,i got a couple of 2 Default credits but, i don't have any county court judgments and i have not been declared bankrupt so could that i got 2 defualt credits affect my application?? thank you
mohamed

krimith

Re: country court judgments

Post by krimith » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:36 pm

noah11 wrote:thank you for the reply..so,i got a couple of 2 Default credits but, i don't have any county court judgments and i have not been declared bankrupt so could that i got 2 defualt credits affect my application?? thank you
Yes, but you have to clear it first then apply BC

noah11

Post by noah11 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:43 pm

thanx for the reply.so,how did you know that its Yes?
mohamed

krimith

Post by krimith » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:29 pm

noah11 wrote:thanx for the reply.so,how did you know that its Yes?
Because they check credit refreance agency and if you 2 credit defult they must know so better first clear they apply,So many things we dont know but they check themself so better leave safe

noah11

Post by noah11 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:07 pm

thank you..so,do they do that check if you applay for ILR aswell??
mohamed

krimith

Post by krimith » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 am

noah11 wrote:thank you..so,do they do that check if you applay for ILR aswell??
Yes they do check when you apply for ILR and BC

noah11

Post by noah11 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 pm

thank you for the reply..so,that means that it wouldnt affect my application if i applyed for the BC cos i got the ILR 10 months ago, although i had these 2 Default credits for almost 3 years.. anyways,i was told a while ago that as long as i never had any civil judgment regardin these 2 Default credits it should be ok .so,wot do u think,brother?? thanks
mohamed

krimith

Post by krimith » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 pm

noah11 wrote:thank you for the reply..so,that means that it wouldnt affect my application if i applyed for the BC cos i got the ILR 10 months ago, although i had these 2 Default credits for almost 3 years.. anyways,i was told a while ago that as long as i never had any civil judgment regardin these 2 Default credits it should be ok .so,wot do u think,brother?? thanks
Hopefully whatever you say thats right but some cases when you apply nationality application they find out somewhere and reject the application so better clear it and then apply

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:18 am

noah11 wrote:thank you for the reply..so,that means that it wouldnt affect my application if i applyed for the BC cos i got the ILR 10 months ago, although i had these 2 Default credits for almost 3 years.. anyways,i was told a while ago that as long as i never had any civil judgment regardin these 2 Default credits it should be ok .so,wot do u think,brother?? thanks
Credit defaults registered on your credit file have no bearing on your naturalsation application, unless there is actually a county court judgement or a liability order made by a court against you. A credit default has no legal bearing on any matter.

noah11

Post by noah11 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:42 am

ooo ritee..thats great thanks alooooot
mohamed

jamalkhan

Post by jamalkhan » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:28 pm

krimith wrote:
Hopefully whatever you say thats right but some cases when you apply nationality application they find out somewhere and reject the application so better clear it and then apply
krimith, you talk alot of rubbish. All you seem to be doing is putting people off without any pre context or research.

noah11

Post by noah11 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:28 pm

thank you for your reply,jamal :D
mohamed

krimith

Post by krimith » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:50 pm

jamalkhan wrote:
krimith wrote:
krimith, you talk alot of rubbish. All you seem to be doing is putting people off without any pre context or research.
Jamalkhan,i am not talking rubbuish,one of my frien credit card payment defult so they refuse application bec of good character requirement,but when he clear and then they apply via solicitor so then acceptd this year anyway dont belive thats your problem but without know the reason you cant tell anybody your rubbish thinking for other people,Mind it next time
for other people,one thing is clear some point UKBA use discrention and some minor point they saw big point and refuse application they told to my friend he can apply after one year and he apply athis year in feb,He was socked last year for this decesion but then solicitor told him you just clear it,anybody know or not but they check credit refrence agency to your credit file thats it

noah11

Post by noah11 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:17 pm

but,ur friend must had a ccj,thats why he was refused,eh??
mohamed

noah11

Post by noah11 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:04 pm

i have just checked my credit report and it says,
**You don't have any county court judgments and you have not been declared bankrupt in the last six years.
so,should that be ok,guys??? thanks
mohamed

jamalkhan

Post by jamalkhan » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:41 pm

as long as you do not have a CCJ or any form of Registered Bad history you will be fine. I have had people decalred bank corrupt got their citizenship as long as they can pay the application fees

noah11

Post by noah11 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:59 pm

thanks alot jamal.GOD bless you!
mohamed

noah11

Post by noah11 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:16 pm

jamalkhan wrote:as long as you do not have a CCJ or any form of Registered Bad history you will be fine. I have had people decalred bank corrupt got their citizenship as long as they can pay the application fees
THANKS FOR EVERY BODY DID HELP ME BY GIVIN THE RIGHT ANSWER AND GOOD LUCK FOR ALL WHO ARE WAITING.
mohamed