ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT Question e,ployer letter instead of salary slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Antar
Newly Registered

URGENT Question e,ployer letter instead of salary slips

Post by Antar » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:44 am

Hi

My employer letter will contain

Month Gross Total Net Pay Payment Date
------ ----------- -------- --------------

should this be sufficient if I submit along with bank statements showing net paid?

Another Question, my gross total contains also unpaid parts which as added only for tax purposes for benefits which I get as a part of my renumeration package. is it to include them? (Gross Total - is the amount I pay tax for) ?

Final question - in one months I have high Gross Total which is not reflected in net pay because some incoming tax took a lot (it was gross up for something) maybe the clerk will suspect on this? it looks like

May 10000 6000 1 June
June 10000 6000 1 July
July 18000 6000 1 August
August 10000 6000 1 Septemper

do you think I should ask the employer to clarify this issue?

Visa2Uk

Re: URGENT Question e,ployer letter instead of salary slips

Post by Visa2Uk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:06 am

Hi Antar,

I guess you are having a busy day :-)
Antar wrote:Hi

should this be sufficient if I submit along with bank statements showing net paid?

Your HR letter is perfectly fine.

Another Question, my gross total contains also unpaid parts which as added only for tax purposes for benefits which I get as a part of my renumeration package. is it to include them? (Gross Total - is the amount I pay tax for) ?

Yes, you can include.

Earnings may include, among other things:

salaries (includes full-time, part-time, and • bonuses);
earnings from self-employment;•
earnings from business activities;•
statutory maternity pay and contractual • maternity pay;
allowances (such as accommodation, • schooling or car allowances) that form part of an applicant’s remuneration package;

Final question - in one months I have high Gross Total which is not reflected in net pay because some incoming tax took a lot (it was gross up for something) maybe the clerk will suspect on this? it looks like

May 10000 6000 1 June
June 10000 6000 1 July
July 18000 6000 1 August

No need. Just add the gross amount and put it. The details will be in the payslip for the case worker to refer.

All the very best !!!

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 am

Yes it looks fine

They consider taxable income so as long as you have paid tax on your renumeration allowances you're good to go

May 10000 6000 1 June
June 10000 6000 1 July
July 18000 6000 1 August

it's fine, btw you dont have to provide payslip if you're providing letter from employer or dont need the letter if you're providing payslips
Goodluck.

Antar
Newly Registered

Post by Antar » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:56 am

I will NOT submit with salary slips, just the employer letter. does it have to breakdown the gross amount and the deductions?
[iD] wrote:

Yes it looks fine

They consider taxable income so as long as you have paid tax on your renumeration allowances you're good to go

May 10000 6000 1 June
June 10000 6000 1 July
July 18000 6000 1 August

it's fine, btw you dont have to provide payslip if you're providing letter from employer or dont need the letter if you're providing payslips

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Antar wrote:I will NOT submit with salary slips, just the employer letter. does it have to breakdown the gross amount and the deductions?
Image[/img]
Goodluck.