ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can same bank statements be used for salary and maintenance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raja82
Newly Registered

Can same bank statements be used for salary and maintenance

Post by raja82 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Hi

I will be submitting my salary slips and bank statements for salary requirements. The bank statements are all original(The one which are sent through post from UK banks)

I am showing salary for immediate 12 months before application date.( Appearing on 23rd July and submitting salary slip till June)

My question is Can i write in the covering letter that the same statements are there for both requirements or I need to submit separate statements?

Thanks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Can same bank statements be used for salary and maintena

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 pm

raja82 wrote:Hi

I will be submitting my salary slips and bank statements for salary requirements. The bank statements are all original(The one which are sent through post from UK banks)

I am showing salary for immediate 12 months before application date.( Appearing on 23rd July and submitting salary slip till June)

My question is Can i write in the covering letter that the same statements are there for both requirements or I need to submit separate statements?

Thanks
yes you can

Visa2Uk

Post by Visa2Uk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:21 am

Let me get it correctly.

1. For earnings, you need to show 2 proofs which you are doing. i.e your salary slips and bank statements.

2. If you are asking about proof for your maintenance funds, the answer is yes. you can submit the same bank statements for this also. However I would suggest you to take a print out of the original statments.

If you are placing the original statements under the section PREVIOUS EARNINGS, then keep the copies under the MAINTENANCE FUNDS section.

Mention the same in your covering letters.

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Can same bank statements be used for salary and maintena

Post by prisat » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:25 am

raja82 wrote:Hi

Thanks
Yes - If you are doing this, make sure you make this as a point in Cover Letter.

But i would recommend you to submit a separate 3 months statement on the bank stationary.

raja82
Newly Registered

Post by raja82 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:00 pm

Thanks everyone.

Lets hope these changes dont result in any complication!