ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wage slips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nat
Newly Registered

Wage slips

Post by Nat » Sun Jun 06, 2004 10:19 am

Hi, :)

if I have 0 points on the "Past earnings", is it necessary to send wage slips?

And if I send the original documents only, do I have to make a legalization of the translated ones? Even an authorized translators’ firm translates them?

Thank you in advance! :)

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: Wage slips

Post by Chess » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:25 pm

Nat wrote:Hi, :)

if I have 0 points on the "Past earnings", is it necessary to send wage slips?

Thank you in advance! :)
No need to send wage slips - however, if you are claiming senior/managerial experience points thern it may be necessary to send the wage slips as usually high pay is tantamount to high/senir positions
Where there is a will there is a way.

Nat
Newly Registered

Post by Nat » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:01 am

Thank you very much, Chess! :))

And what about the documents' legalization?

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:26 pm

I am not quite clear on your Q - is it " I want to submit documents that are not in English. I will get them translated then send them to the HSMP Team. Do I have to get the translations notarised/ certified?"

If this is the Q then no you do not need to get the translations notarised - the translator in effect does this by saying that the translation is a true representation of the original documentation which you should also include in the application. Note that the HSMP Team may enquire with the local British Diplomatic Post as to the credentials of the translator to ensure they are registered with the competent authority. However any copies be they of the original documents or the translation that you send to the HSMP Team must be certified/ notarised by someone authorised by the relevant government to do such.

I hope that helps.

Nat
Newly Registered

Post by Nat » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:25 am

Thank you very much, Kayalami! :)
Yes, this was my Q. And I will provide original documents only and their translations in English. :)

Have a nice day! :)