ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance of Fund 2800 pounds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sarwan

Maintenance of Fund 2800 pounds

Post by sarwan » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Gurus,
I have been Maintaining 2800 Pounds for about 2 months 15 days now last week 26th June 2010 i was shortage of fund by 30 pound for about 2 hours,

Will this create any issue If i'm applying by July 9th

Visa2Uk

Post by Visa2Uk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:26 am

Hi Sarwan,
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:54 pm Post subject: Maintenance of Fund 2800 pounds
Gurus,
I have been Maintaining 2800 Pounds for about 2 months 15 days now last week 26th June 2010 i was shortage of fund by 30 pound for about 2 hours,

1. If you are getting a letter from the bank stating that you have maintained 2800 pounds between period XX to period YY, it should not be a problem as long as period XX and yy covers 3 months. I dont think the banks will give hourly statements.

2. If you are showing the original bank statements, then also you are fine as the bank statements will show starting and ending account balance.

For eg, April monthly statement - Starting balance - 2800
Ending balance - 2800

May monthly statement - Starting balance - 2800
Ending balance - 2800

Jun monthly statement - Starting balance - 2800
Ending balance - 2800.

The bottomline is you should have maintained 2800 pounds for the whole period. Let me know if I didnt answer your question.

[iD]

Re: Maintenance of Fund 2800 pounds

Post by [iD] » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:36 am

sarwan wrote:Gurus,

they do not want the amount going down but your case is interesting as it was down for a couple of hours (but i'm sure they'll still take the piss if they can).

i beg to differ with the previous comment saying the that HO just looks at starting and closing amount of month. They look at daily amount and if balance is down for a day then you have to start again. having said that i'm not too sure on what they gotta say about balance being down for a couple of hours.

my suggestion is to get a letter from the bank saying your balance was atlest *amount* from *3 months period*
Goodluck.

Visa2Uk

Re: Maintenance of Fund 2800 pounds

Post by Visa2Uk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:33 am

Thanks ID for pointing out my mistake. HO looks for all the transactions of the month. In the bank statement, the starting balance, the transactions involved for the whole month and ending balance will be mentioned.

This should give a clear idea of balance. I suppose the statement wont have hourly transactions.

[iD] wrote:
sarwan wrote:Gurus,

they do not want the amount going down but your case is interesting as it was down for a couple of hours (but i'm sure they'll still take the piss if they can).

i beg to differ with the previous comment saying the that HO just looks at starting and closing amount of month. They look at daily amount and if balance is down for a day then you have to start again. having said that i'm not too sure on what they gotta say about balance being down for a couple of hours.

my suggestion is to get a letter from the bank saying your balance was atlest *amount* from *3 months period*

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:10 pm

I suppose the statement wont have hourly transactions.
That really depends on the bank. For example, HSBC and Natwest display balance only once even if there are a number of transactions on a day. But, Halifax displays balance after each and every transaction.

Visa2Uk

Post by Visa2Uk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Thanks Aruni for shedding some light.

sarwan

Post by sarwan » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:06 pm

ID, My bank statement shows all the transaction happen on a day and i do have my salary account associated with that,

Please suggest me in this situation

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:54 am

sarwan wrote:ID, My bank statement shows all the transaction happen on a day and i do have my salary account associated with that,

Please suggest me in this situation
so it shows the balance going down even if for a couple of hours?
I'd assume HO would have a problem with funds going down even if for an hour. Do you have any other bank account anywhere in the world that had £30 or more that day? if yes use that as well
Goodluck.

sarwan

Post by sarwan » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Thank ID, I have them gonna apply before July 19th