ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

allowance in payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vet

allowance in payslip

Post by vet » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Hello All,
my every month payslip has a component named "BASKET ALOW". This is actually an allowance we get every month. Should I submit any additional proof other than 12 month payslip & back statement to show that this allowance is a part of my Salary package?

Thanks in advance.

[iD]

Re: allowance in payslip

Post by [iD] » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 am

vet wrote:Hello All,
my every month payslip has a component named "BASKET ALOW". This is actually an allowance we get every month. Should I submit any additional proof other than 12 month payslip & back statement to show that this allowance is a part of my Salary package?

Thanks in advance.
Allowance they accept are

Code: Select all

allowances (such as accommodation, schooling or car allowances) that form part of an applicant’s remuneration package;
Allowance they do not accept

Code: Select all

•expenses (such as accommodation, schooling or car allowances) that reimburse the applicant for money he/she has previously spent;
As long as you paid tax on that and it's a part of your salary and not expense paid back to you you're ok to use it and you don't have to provide another document to explain this.
Goodluck.