ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English language points claim

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vgovardhan
Newly Registered

English language points claim

Post by vgovardhan » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:02 pm

Dear experts,

Can some body guide me on the English Qualification points? I have completed my Engineering degree from "Avinashilingam University for Home Science and Higher Education for Women" and is available in Home Office points calculator. Do I need to submit any letter from University as an evidence that my degree was taught in English? Or my Original Engineering Degree Certificate with transcripts should be fair enough to avail my points.

I am far away from Coimbatore to get that certificate. Can someone help me by providing the exact information / details regarding the same.

Thanks in Advance,
Anu

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:27 am

If PBS shows points for your awarded degree, then original degree certificates and passing certificate should be fine.

To be on safe side get a letter from University that the said degree course medium of instruction is English

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:49 am

As long as PBS calculator awards your degree 10 points for english language requirement. There is no need to submit any proof from college.