ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries - Tier1/ HSMP extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arnottfigaro44
Newly Registered

Post by arnottfigaro44 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:01 am

Such a wonderful information I have read on this topic. Thanks for everyone. Relay great information Tier1/ HSMP extension.

Tier1Visa_2008_Tier1Visa

Post by Tier1Visa_2008_Tier1Visa » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:25 am

Hi All,

Can Someone please confirm, the level of funds required for Dependant Tier1 Extension.

I had got my Tier1 General Visa in April 2008, And I will be applying for my wife's Tier 1 Extenstion along with me, and im in UK for more than 1 year.

Also Can you please confirm whether the Application form's for Tier1 Extension are correct as listed below ?

1) Tier1 Extenstion - Main Applicant
Is it the PDF named Tier 1 (General) application form - for applications made on or after 6 April 2010 ?

2)Tier1 Extenstion - Dependant
Is it the PDF named
Application form for a dependant of a points-based system migrant - for applications made on or after 6 April 2010 ?

thanks.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:14 am

Tier1Visa_2008_Tier1Visa wrote:Hi All,

Can Someone please confirm, the level of funds required for Dependant Tier1 Extension.

I had got my Tier1 General Visa in April 2008, And I will be applying for my wife's Tier 1 Extenstion along with me, and im in UK for more than 1 year.

Also Can you please confirm whether the Application form's for Tier1 Extension are correct as listed below ?

1) Tier1 Extenstion - Main Applicant
Is it the PDF named Tier 1 (General) application form - for applications made on or after 6 April 2010 ?

2)Tier1 Extenstion - Dependant
Is it the PDF named
Application form for a dependant of a points-based system migrant - for applications made on or after 6 April 2010 ?

thanks.
£800 + £533

Main Applicant Application : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... l-form.pdf

Main Applicant Policy Guidance : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf

Dependant Application : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ation1.pdf

Dependant Policy Guidance : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... olicy1.pdf

Go through the policy guidance thoroughly and you will get answers to your most of your questions.

Tier1Visa_2008_Tier1Visa

Post by Tier1Visa_2008_Tier1Visa » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 am

Perfect, thanks Arun !

girlinLondon

MBA from Indian School of Business and Previous UK Exp

Post by girlinLondon » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 am

Hi,

My fiance is a MBA from ISB, Hyderabad and and has been in the UK till March end 2009.
I have two queries:

1. Can he claim points for Master's Degree without a NARIC certificate since ISB is not there in the list in Points Calculator?
2. For UK Exp is it necessary to have the UK experience within the last 15 months?

Kindly help.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: MBA from Indian School of Business and Previous UK Exp

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:10 pm

girlinLondon wrote:Hi,

My fiance is a MBA from ISB, Hyderabad and and has been in the UK till March end 2009.
I have two queries:

1. Can he claim points for Master's Degree without a NARIC certificate since ISB is not there in the list in Points Calculator?
If the institution is not there in the points calculator, then he has get a NARIC evaluation done.
2. For UK Exp is it necessary to have the UK experience within the last 15 months? To claim UK experience, the applicant must be successful in claiming previous earnings from UK of atleast £25000. So, yes the experience must be within 15 months.

Kindly help.