ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:08 pm

boxsir wrote:hi guys,
i have applied on 28/4/10 from vac khi, when i called abidhabi last week, the lady said we have made the decision and sent it back on 27/5/10 to pakistan.
when i asked the lady did you guys take a positive decision , she replied yes its positive , then i asked shell i start packing , she start laughing and said yes you can.
now guys can i assume that i have got visa??
and what should i do for my passport to come back asap
regards
Good Luck! Now you start chase gerry guys every day calling them,email them or go in person and just say you called abu dabhi and they said they send you application back to VAC.

sky544
Newly Registered

Post by sky544 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:21 pm

@boxsir

your timeline is exactly the same as mine but my vac is isb. I have made a complaint on email about the delay in delivering the passport. Lets see what happens.

I will post you guys with the update as soon as i hear something new.

sky544
Newly Registered

Post by sky544 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 pm

@tsadeel79

theres no use calling or visiting Gerry's because they will just give the standard response which is '"under process""
I think emailing is much more effective then above. I heard that passports come to BHC ISB from BHC abu dhabi first and then later given to gerrys for delivery.

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 am

@boxsir
best of luck...
what is the no for abu dhabi bhc?
i applied on 29/4/10 from vac islamabad

tsadeel79

How the Gerry Computer # looks like?

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Does any1 know how the gerry computer no looks like?

I am assuming the computer no start with GRY-PK like below example.
GRY-PK-XXXXXX-X

When I tried to track passport with the above computer no from http://www.visadropbox.com/ site it always come up with the error 'You Have entered An invalid No .'

I am not sure how to track my wife visa application and passport from Gerry. It's so annoying & frustrating.

Please Advice!
cheers,
Adeel.

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 pm

@shaz
the number is 0097126101100 best time to call is 8:45 am pk time sunday to thursday.
@sky544
did u send any fax to BHC? can u please give me the email address and fax number

let c guys plz keep remember me in your prayers
regards

sky544
Newly Registered

Post by sky544 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:35 pm

boxsir wrote:@shaz
the number is 0097126101100 best time to call is 8:45 am pk time sunday to thursday.
@sky544
did u send any fax to BHC? can u please give me the email address and fax number

let c guys plz keep remember me in your prayers
regards
hi boxsir
I sent my complaint on this email address feedback.ukisbd@ukvacpk.com which I found it on BHC ISB website. but if you submitted yours at karachi vac then the email you should send is feedback.UKKHI@ukvacpk.com.

how did you convince the abu dhabi bhc to tell you the decision on application. when i rung for my application she said i am not allowed to tell the decision.

sky544
Newly Registered

Post by sky544 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 pm

I rung on this number +971 26101539 to find the status

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:39 pm

thanks @ boxsir
best of luck everyone....
any update guys

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:46 pm

@ tsadeel
visit www.ukvacpk.com click on track ur application
and enter the no which starts from isl/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/x...
if u applied from karachi i assume it should be khi/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/x
best of luck...

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:28 pm

thanks sky544
i dint convince i just asked simply is that positive then she preplied yes it is then i asked r sure cuz i will start packing as i have already been late cuz of visa processing time then she said yes u can
and i talked to one of the councellor not the operator so may be she was in mood or something
any ways keep remember me in your prayers
regards

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:20 pm

shaz1 wrote:@ tsadeel
visit www.ukvacpk.com click on track ur application
and enter the no which starts from isl/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/x...
if u applied from karachi i assume it should be khi/xxxxxx/xxxxxx/x
best of luck...
thankxx @shaz1
yes you are right my wife applied from khi and she get same format and i tried every but i got the same status 'Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on'. even i called on this monday to abu dabi and they said decision has been made on my visa application. When i asked what decision you have made then she said we can not disclosed decision.

I dont know if their BHC tracking system works but i m sure gerry wouldnt work every. Gerry gave computer to track passport but every time i enter their computer it come up with invalid computer no. i dont know :(
Any way best of luck all of you and remember me in ur prays

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:23 pm

boxsir wrote:thanks sky544
i dint convince i just asked simply is that positive then she preplied yes it is then i asked r sure cuz i will start packing as i have already been late cuz of visa processing time then she said yes u can
and i talked to one of the councellor not the operator so may be she was in mood or something
any ways keep remember me in your prayers
regards
@boxsir
i called abu dubi on this no 0097126101539 and then press 0 they through me to operator. How can i talked to the councellor?

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Dependent is husband!! travelling time is confusing

Post by zaynab79 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 am

Hi everyone,
i would like to state that il be applying for my husband around 20 july for his dependent visa. i got my visa on feb 09 but haven't traveled as yet cuz of the recession. now the issue is that m working and want to travel in august as my best friend is leaving n she will help me with accommodation n job there but id have to leave job here. then my husband can join me once he gets visa in sept-oct.
problem is that m confused whether to travel in Aug or wait for my husband's visa (which not sure will come wen) n leave with him (my friend will be back in pak by that time)
i have to renew my tb test n issue husband's new one too.
last i want to inquire is that i applied on hsmp grounds n wen rules were changed i applied for my visa under transitional arrangement but the visa stamped on pp is Tier1 so does that change anything cuz il be applying my husband's on same transitional for which fee is 35000 pkr.

knidly help me with the above scenario as m very confused.

tsadeel79

Re: Dependent is husband!! travelling time is confusing

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:43 am

zaynab79 wrote:Hi everyone,
i would like to state that il be applying for my husband around 20 july for his dependent visa. i got my visa on feb 09 but haven't traveled as yet cuz of the recession. now the issue is that m working and want to travel in august as my best friend is leaving n she will help me with accommodation n job there but id have to leave job here. then my husband can join me once he gets visa in sept-oct.
problem is that m confused whether to travel in Aug or wait for my husband's visa (which not sure will come wen) n leave with him (my friend will be back in pak by that time)
i have to renew my tb test n issue husband's new one too.
last i want to inquire is that i applied on hsmp grounds n wen rules were changed i applied for my visa under transitional arrangement but the visa stamped on pp is Tier1 so does that change anything cuz il be applying my husband's on same transitional for which fee is 35000 pkr.

knidly help me with the above scenario as m very confused.
if you switched to Tier 1 general so your dependent should apply on same status as yours. So Tier 1 dependent visa same as yours which is around PKR 89700 but check the latest fee bcoz it vary on exchange rate
as time as concerned its all up 2 u if you can go alone you move on bcoz if your husband apply it will take next couple of month to get his visa.... also you must think about to extend your tier 1 visa for future. As soon as possible you came here and start your job it will be easy to get visa extension.......i hope it helps! best of luck

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 pm

@tsadeel
i think i press 1 0r 2 for visa councellor
best of luck mate
@sky 544
i have recived email from abu dhabi stated that:

Thank you for your email. I can confirm that we have processed your application in Abu Dhabi. Due to high volume of applications we have recently processed, there is currently a queue of decisions awaiting printing. As your application was one of these processed you should expect to wait a short amount of time to collect your passport. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Please do not contact Gerry’s directly about this as they will contact you when they have received your paperwork. You can monitor the progress of your application by checking the Gerry's website at:

www.ukvacpk.com.

now guys does it mean visa/vignatee printing????

regards

sky544
Newly Registered

Post by sky544 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:00 pm

boxsir wrote:@tsadeel
best of luck mate
@sky 544

Thank you for your email. I can confirm that we have processed your application in Abu Dhabi. Due to high volume of applications we have recently processed, there is currently a queue of decisions awaiting printing. As your application was one of these processed you should expect to wait a short amount of time to collect your passport. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Please do not contact Gerry’s directly about this as they will contact you when they have received your paperwork. You can monitor the progress of your application by checking the Gerry's website at:

www.ukvacpk.com.

regards
boxsir when you rung abu dhabi they said your passport has been sent to gerrys on 27th, but his new email is saying its still with abu dhabi and waiting in printing que. thats strange 2 different answers. which email did you send this to?
I received a reply from entry clearance manager from isb bhc yesterday that to provide my wife's name,dob and passport number so i replied with the info but no reply yet from ecm yet. In the first email i sent a ISL/xxxx reference number but the ecm couldnt trace.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:13 pm

boxsir wrote:@tsadeel
best of luck mate
@sky 544

www.ukvacpk.com.

regards
@boxsir
today i called again abu dabhi they said same my wife visa application has been processd send back to gerry so wait for gerry call. again they didnt told me any thing about the decision despite my stupid tricks.
anyway when i press 2 the lady in arbic recording started cant understand that and when i press 1 recording said this information is for British citizen having any prob. in UAE something like that so i have no other option to talk to operator again and she told me same story.
I email to BHC abu dabhi and gerry both but didn t get any response from anywhere. :(
Which email address you send to BHC abu dabhi for inquiry?

And about ur email response from BHC i think they send standard email to all people which application already process.

so u must chase gerry now...........
best of luck and remember me in ur prayers.

thanks
Adi.

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:56 pm

@tsadeel and sky544
this response from abu dhabi came to me after 18 days since i sent the query.
while i called abu dhabi last week when they told me my decision has been sent to pk on 30 may, i dont understand as well, so i guess printing work is going on in BHC isb not in abu dhabi.
i think im lucky to get the answer from the lady in abu dhabi i cant say why she is not telling u or else
the email id is visa.abudhabi@fco.gov.uk, they have only one id.
the only thing which i cant undersatnd is the last para of their reply that i dont ask gerrys directly etc etc
regards

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:40 pm

boxsir wrote:@tsadeel and sky544
while i called abu dhabi last week when they told me my decision has been sent to pk on 30 may, i dont understand as well, so i guess printing work is going on in BHC isb not in abu dhabi.
i think im lucky to get the answer from the lady in abu dhabi i cant say why she is not telling u or else
the only thing which i cant undersatnd is the last para of their reply that i dont ask gerrys directly etc etc
regards
@boxsir
yes i email on the same email id but i can understand they reply every1 very late.

Now I think the route of all visa application.
Step 1:- Submit application on VAC
Step 2:- They send to BHC abu dabhi for process
Step 3:- Abu dabhi process it with decision
Step 4:- Send back to Gerry with their decision
Step 5:- If decision is positive Gerry send it to Islamabad BHC for visa stamping. After visa stamping they send back to Gerry And Gerry call for collection..
Step 6:- If not they call you directly to collect your document.

That's I understand the route of visa application process.

Am I right?

sky544
Newly Registered

Post by sky544 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:33 pm

tsadeel79 wrote:
regards
@boxsir
yes i email on the same email id but i can understand they reply every1 very late.

Step 5:- If decision is positive Gerry send it to Islamabad BHC for visa stamping. After visa stamping they send back to Gerry And Gerry call for collection..

Am I right?
I guess you got it right tsadeel79. I had the same feeling but the question is why are they stamping visa in islamabad and not in abu dhabi. I have seen some of my friends spouse visa it clrearly says issued in abu dhabi. does this mean isb bhc is writing abu dhabi on visa because decision was made in abu dhabi.

I personaly think printing visa should not take long and its one month and 4 days now since the decision was made on my app.
It should be the decision that ought to take longer time not the visa printing. do u agree guys?

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:47 pm

@tsadeel

Step 1:- Submit application at VAC
Step 2:- They send to BHC islamabad
Step 3: BHC islamabad send it to BHC Abu dabhi for processing
Step 4:- They send back to BHC islamabad with decision
step5: BHC islamabad send back to gerry for delivery
step6: gerry then update website and call for collection..

i am still waiting guys..i was told by abu dabhi that application was processed on 26th of may....not showing on system when application was sent back to islamabad...
best of luck guys...

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 am

sky544 wrote:
tsadeel79 wrote:
regards
@boxsir

Am I right?
I guess you got it right tsadeel79. I had the same feeling but the question is why are they stamping visa in islamabad and not in abu dhabi. I have seen some of my friends spouse visa it clrearly says issued in abu dhabi. does this mean isb bhc is writing abu dhabi on visa because decision was made in abu dhabi.

I personaly think printing visa should not take long and its one month and 4 days now since the decision was made on my app.
It should be the decision that ought to take longer time not the visa printing. do u agree guys?
@sky544
Cant understand their process to b honest. Still very confusing if you confirmed that your friend spouse visa issued from abu dhabi so there is no point to send application to Islamabad BHC. After processing and decision making it wil took not more than a day to printing visa and stamp it on PP.
So what's the actual reason for all delays???? Is delay from BHC or from Gerry???
Also I am thinking BHC abu dabhi ppl dnt know the actual status as well i think they said decision has been made or application has processed to every one to get rid of us. but not sure....

The most frustrating thing is online status never changed since my wife applied still status is showing "Application has forwarded to islamabad OC on" and cant track passport from gerry, very annoying.
Dont know what to do

Anyway remember in ur prays & Good luck every1

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am

@tsadeel79

My wife has applied from Karachi for the PSW dependant visa on 23rd of June.

I know I am in the wrong thread but I was just wondering if the processing time taken by BHC is the same for both Tier-1 (General and PSW) dependants.

Cheers

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:18 am

mskhan wrote:@tsadeel79

My wife has applied from Karachi for the PSW dependant visa on 23rd of June.

I know I am in the wrong thread but I was just wondering if the processing time taken by BHC is the same for both Tier-1 (General and PSW) dependants.

Cheers
@mskhan
No i dont think so u r on wrong thread but just get in queue :)..

anyway all visa except settlement visas process in Abu Dabhi BHC ppl applied from anywhere in pak.

prcoessing time alway vary in this thread v are tying to figure out processing time. some time they process early for dependent visa for PSW and some tome for tier 1 and some time for tier 4.

So is seem no hard fast rules. But for see processing time guide at
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/processingtimes
i hope it helps and just relax and keep patients bcoz u just apply. You see ppl in this forum applied since April and didnt got their passport yet :(.

remember me in your prays & Good luck for your wife's visa