ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long recidence ILR dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Junaidbinyasin
Mood:
Pakistan

Long recidence ILR dependent

Post by Junaidbinyasin » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Hi there every1,

I have got little bit confusing question n hope there must be some 1 who know the ans. here is the complex story.

I just got ILR after 10 years of long residnce, 2 yeras ago I got married to another student and we had daughter I changed my wife's status as dependent and daughter's status as my dependent on her passport as she was just born 2 months before when we applied for dependent visa. Now I have another son who is just 4 months old, we haven't got any passport for him. My question is now as i got ILR can I apply for british passport for my both kids, If so than what is the prodcuree and dont forget my wife status is still same as dependent of student. its only my status changed to ILR.

I'll be very thanful to you all for reading and help in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:33 am

Your wife should switch to FLR(M) and subsequently apply for SET(M).

See also query about new born whose parents having ILR.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.