ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Point claiming for earning by starting which date

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naeemr
Newly Registered

Point claiming for earning by starting which date

Post by naeemr » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:05 pm

I want to claim points for my two employments. The main employment pay me the salary on 24th of each month however the other give the money on 1st of each month.

Is it possible that I can start counting the earning from 20th of X month in a year and finish it on 19th X-1 month of the next year.

Another question if I take the advance payment of the last month then Can I take into account this pay as well

[iD]

Re: Point claiming for earning by starting which date

Post by [iD] » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:08 am

naeemr wrote:I want to claim points for my two employments. The main employment pay me the salary on 24th of each month however the other give the money on 1st of each month.

Is it possible that I can start counting the earning from 20th of X month in a year and finish it on 19th X-1 month of the next year.

Another question if I take the advance payment of the last month then Can I take into account this pay as well
1) Your earnings should be within a calendar month. For example from 20th of June 2009 to 19th of June 2010. Tell us the proposed dates you're planning for a clear answer.

2) As long as you can provide required documents (such as payslips+bank statements etc) and pay the tax on it, you're good to go
Goodluck.