ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statement query with pay for 15 days

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tata522

bank statement query with pay for 15 days

Post by tata522 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:53 pm

Hi all,
Due to the immigration cap , iam thinking to make initial application tier 1 (general) before 19th of july .

but the question is my salary will be paid on 10th of this month,then i will get 95 points to qualify, so can i provide this month bank statement from 1st of july to 15th july (assuming applying on 16th) which is 15 days statement. then only iam eligible to apply, is there any thing that i have to show the whole calender month statement or can i show for 15 days statement including 3 months maintainance(i have statements for consecutive 3 months for maintainance seperately) plus this 15days statement will be authorised by bank officials which will have this month pay reflecting in this 15 day statement.

your valualble suggestions are welcome from members of this forum.

many thanks in advance.

[iD]

Re: bank statement query with pay for 15 days

Post by [iD] » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:44 am

tata522 wrote:Hi all,
Due to the immigration cap , iam thinking to make initial application tier 1 (general) before 19th of july .

but the question is my salary will be paid on 10th of this month,then i will get 95 points to qualify, so can i provide this month bank statement from 1st of july to 15th july (assuming applying on 16th) which is 15 days statement. then only iam eligible to apply, is there any thing that i have to show the whole calender month statement or can i show for 15 days statement including 3 months maintainance(i have statements for consecutive 3 months for maintainance seperately) plus this 15days statement will be authorised by bank officials which will have this month pay reflecting in this 15 day statement.

your valualble suggestions are welcome from members of this forum.

many thanks in advance.
You can use 15 days bank statement.
Goodluck.

tata522

Post by tata522 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:22 am

thank you very much.