ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Ref number - how long does it take

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KV

HSMP Ref number - how long does it take

Post by KV » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:19 am

I have applied on 24th may and have sent a request to issue a reference number for my application on 1st June. Havent got any response from them as yet.

Is there any other email id / phone number where i can ask for?

unixguru
Newly Registered

Post by unixguru » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:57 am

My request for a REF number took over 2 weeks. I also faxed 2 job offers along with my request. It did not seem to make any difference. LA_Mike has a great spreadsheet at the top of this page which will give you a general idea of processing time.

Cheers

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:52 am

KV,

I trust you should wait for a month to find out about your ref no. I applied in mid April and yesterday I emailed them about my ref # and in an hour or so, they replied me with the reference no and apologise for late processing. Acc. to them, it is now taking 3 months for the case to be allocated to case worker. So mine will take August to get the decision.

I recon. not to send them emails at this time. You have been confirmed that your app. is there by your courier and also from your Credit card or bank.

Also, I wrote them at hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
Regards,
Afzal