ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How many months of Bank Statements are required

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

thinksrinii
Newly Registered

How many months of Bank Statements are required

Post by thinksrinii » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi..

I am going to apply for a UK student visa(TIER 4) around the last week of June. Could anyone throw some light on how many months of bank statements will i have to show to prove my finances.

And waht is the conversion rate they take.

I have already been in the UK on a work permit.

thanks.

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:40 pm

28 days.... conversion rate depends on what the present value of your currency against the pound is..

thinksrinii
Newly Registered

Post by thinksrinii » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:38 pm

potterbond007 wrote:28 days.... conversion rate depends on what the present value of your currency against the pound is..
thanks potterbond007 for the reply. so, if i am going to apply on 20June, is it ok that i provide bank statement generated on 30 May(for the period 1may to 30 may)

ukindiavisastudent
Newly Registered

Post by ukindiavisastudent » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 am

thinksrinii wrote:
potterbond007 wrote:28 days.... conversion rate depends on what the present value of your currency against the pound is..
thanks potterbond007 for the reply. so, if i am going to apply on 20June, is it ok that i provide bank statement generated on 30 May(for the period 1may to 30 may)

Hey,,, Did you get any response to your application? Whats the outcome..

Awaiting your response!

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 pm

thinksrinii wrote:
yes... 28 days with the last day.. week preferably.. being 1 month of ur application date..

thinksrinii
Newly Registered

Post by thinksrinii » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 pm

ukindiavisastudent wrote:
thinksrinii wrote:

Hey,,, Did you get any response to your application? Whats the outcome..

Awaiting your response!
Not yet. My appointment is on 16-July. Will surely come back and update in detail!