ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some help submitting Emails and online chats format plz

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abimaro1
Newly Registered

Need some help submitting Emails and online chats format plz

Post by abimaro1 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 am

hey guys ,hope u r al gd ! :D

actually i wanted to know that in which format or print do i submit my proof of emails exchnaged and online chats we have done (me n my fiancee ). :?:

online chats!!!
do i just copy them and past them in word n print ?
or do i have to print them directly while i finish a chat ? so that the time n date can be printed along too !! i have printed like 20 chats so for for last 5 months? but it is js normal print , do i have to get them attested or what?

emails !!!
i have taken snapshot of my inbox showing 100;s emails shared between us , over the last 3 years or so ! they state the , sender , time , date all that !!

and for some more proof im printing some of the emails .

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:13 am

please keep your post in the same post instead of opening new ones for each inquiry. That way you are mostly likely to recieve an answer :roll:

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Re: Need some help submitting Emails and online chats format

Post by navalaviator » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 am

abimaro1 wrote:hey guys ,hope u r al gd ! :D

actually i wanted to know that in which format or print do i submit my proof of emails exchnaged and online chats we have done (me n my fiancee ). :?:

online chats!!!
or do i have to print them directly while i finish a chat ? so that the time n date can be printed along too !! i have printed like 20 chats so for for last 5 months? but it is js normal print , do i have to get them attested or what?

emails !!!
i have taken snapshot of my inbox showing 100;s emails shared between us , over the last 3 years or so ! they state the , sender , time , date all that !!

It will be really appreciated if some one could reply regarding the emails format as i am in the same boat.
I have taken the screenshots of the inbox of my email so i need to know that will it be considered as a genuine evidence of contact?

Secondly i need to know that if the ecos could access some one's email account to verify the screenshots???I mean is possible for them to access applicant's or sponsor's account???

any one here who sent email screenshots and were they accepted??

please share your experiences

thanks
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

Q4sim

Re: Need some help submitting Emails and online chats format

Post by Q4sim » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:52 pm

navalaviator wrote:
abimaro1 wrote:hey guys ,hope u r al gd ! :D

online chats!!!

emails !!!

It will be really appreciated if some one could reply regarding the emails format as i am in the same boat.
I have taken the screenshots of the inbox of my email so i need to know that will it be considered as a genuine evidence of contact?

Secondly i need to know that if the ecos could access some one's email account to verify the screenshots???I mean is possible for them to access applicant's or sponsor's account???

any one here who sent email screenshots and were they accepted??

please share your experiences

thanks
The ECO would not be able to access your email account to verify the screenshots legally