ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Another way to submit my application before the 19th July

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khaledeng
Newly Registered

Another way to submit my application before the 19th July

Post by khaledeng » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:22 am

Hi All,

My application is ready under the current rules (meet the 75 points), the nearest appointment at the visa application centre is on the 19th July which will put me under the new rules.

Is there a way (even with extra fee) to submit my application before 19th July other than through the visa application centre ?

Thanks

muhandis.ak

Re: Another way to submit my application before the 19th Jul

Post by muhandis.ak » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:05 am

you could go without an appointment and take a token early in the morning.
khaledeng wrote:Hi All,

My application is ready under the current rules (meet the 75 points), the nearest appointment at the visa application centre is on the 19th July which will put me under the new rules.

Is there a way (even with extra fee) to submit my application before 19th July other than through the visa application centre ?

Thanks

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Another way to submit my application before the 19th Jul

Post by aspirant99 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:36 am

khaledeng wrote:Hi All,

Thanks
You do not specifically need an appointment...appointment just saves time so it is RECOMMENDED and not MANDATORY..so rush to your vfs , get a token as already suggested and submit your docs..go go go...n good luck!!