ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IPS interview

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

roshan_asher
Newly Registered

IPS interview

Post by roshan_asher » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:22 pm

IPS questions, I could not remeber my previouse addrss post code. will this be affected IPS guy told that there will be one more check what does that mean..? he asked me about 15 questions.. most of them were easy.

krimith

Re: IPS interview

Post by krimith » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:18 pm

roshan_asher wrote:IPS questions, I could not remeber my previouse addrss post code. will this be affected IPS guy told that there will be one more check what does that mean..? he asked me about 15 questions.. most of them were easy.
No effect and not to worry, take it easy you recevied your passport within 3 to 4 days good luck

roshan_asher
Newly Registered

Post by roshan_asher » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 am

Ok I am glad to hear this.. still waiting for my passport.
krimith wrote:
roshan_asher wrote:IPS questions, I could not remeber my previouse addrss post code. will this be affected IPS guy told that there will be one more check what does that mean..? he asked me about 15 questions.. most of them were easy.
No effect and not to worry, take it easy you recevied your passport within 3 to 4 days good luck

krimith

Post by krimith » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:14 pm

roshan_asher wrote:Ok I am glad to hear this.. still waiting for my passport.
krimith wrote:
when you finished your interview?

roshan_asher
Newly Registered

Post by roshan_asher » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Last thursday- i called them today they said it should arrive before this weekend. lets wait and see.
krimith wrote:
roshan_asher wrote:Ok I am glad to hear this.. still waiting for my passport.
krimith wrote:
when you finished your interview?