ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student visa & dependants - Europe

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jjloubser
Newly Registered

Student visa & dependants - Europe

Post by jjloubser » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm

I am wanting to study a Masters in Business at an English university, but am starting to investigate alternate options due to the current immigration uncertainties in the UK system.

As the standard of tuition and degrees are pretty high in "western" Europe, I would probably look at Germany, France Spain, Ireland, Sweden & Denmark. The idea was that I study & my wife work full time like in the UK - we do have enough funds to support us, but she would like to work & build up some overseas experience.

I tried to do some research on this forum, but found very little. It seems that Denmark does offer this, but Ireland, Holland & Belgium does not. Perhaps someone has had experience with this already?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Very few EU states have a ready path for students to obtain any form of PR. In fact, UK is maybe the only one?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....