ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

K44MYY

Re: REFUSED

Post by K44MYY » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:43 pm

mkak wrote:
K44MYY wrote:
NAZIA786 wrote:slaaam bro n sisters, regards to ur question...recently my husbands visa was refused, because had a simple nikaah on 29/12/09, and returnd to uk the following day...due to work commitments....

this was on of the reasons and raised sum questions in the ECO'S mind, i think...plus we didnt provide enough proof of contact, even though we had lots of evidence of contact...due to laziness i i forgot quite stupid of me... but hey...im not going to say...it shoulnt have happnd..i see it has allah decson....so inshallalh im pretty hopefull...and accept whatevas allah has in store us ...inshallah..
Salaam Nazia786 So sorry to hear that. I guess im in same boat married one day and next day returned home. I dont stand a chance I guess.. please is it possible to put like the letter up they sent you and what they were looking for?
As im concerned now an also what evidence did you provide?

contact, relationship, Nikkah pics, did you write them a letter stating why you left next day?

Thanks
my husband returned the following day aswell
my application is under process in BHC...
we mentioned the reasons why he left so early...we have given the proof of contact after marriage...
need prayers :(
Insha Allah it will go through. I dont really have a reason but then again Yes cos im going to do wallima next week so i guess will state that saying I did Nikkah and then wanting to come back and do wedding as my mum and dad were not there just my brother, sister and uncles.

And advise would be appreciated.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:52 pm

corrado wrote:
K44MYY wrote:
corrado wrote:With regards to an index it really depends how simple or complicated you want to make it but some kind of list or index is required. The supporting documents checklist specifically asks for "Two sets of detailed itemised list of supporting documents".

corrado - Once I put application together do I need to make another copy of the whole application? so in theory one set but just to copies?

You could choose to list each specific document submitted or break it down further to include sub headings as well, as Q4sim has suggested.

In answer to your question therefore, I believe at the very least you need to include a page or two listing documents submitted.

corrado - Yes i have started doing sumic for it. Insha Allah see how I get on

In answer to your query regarding returning to the UK the day after the marriage I guess it depends how strong your evidence for contact is since your return. Then again, how long should one stay with their partner after getting married?

Can anyone answer this? What's the shortest period of time someone has stayed with their partner before returning to the UK and had their application accepted first time? Would appreciate some input from the people who have had decisions recently.

Q4sim is your wife applying at Islamabad VAC?

Anybody know of anyone who has submitted this week or is submitting next week at ISB?

corrado I hope to submit end of month? do you kow where best place is or quickest I guess? I was thinking Mirpur?
Salaams K44MYY. Basically there should be your original application AND a copy application. In other words get your entire application together and photocopy it. Then hand in the original plus the photocopy. As the original will have an index there should also be an index with the photocopied set of paperwork. So yes two copies of the application which is one original set and one photocopied set.

Good luck with your application. The index is pretty easy. My wife submitted at Islamabad on Friday. And there was no issue with using treasury tags.

The application basically was in this order:

Index.
corrado in other words ( Contents Page) i guess?

Application form plus the applicants documents (e.g. passport, copy of passport, TB certificate, marriage certificate, passport photos, translation etc)

I guess I will need to get her passport copied as well? would I need to get the copied one certified by a solicitor in pakistan or just hand i with original as I uess they can see the original.

Sponsor's covering letter.

Attested copy of sponsor's passport

Sponsor's finances and employment (bank statements, payslips, letter confirming employment, proof of savings/investments etc)

Relationship and proof of contact (photographs, itemised phone bills etc)

Accomodation (mortgage statement, title plan, utiltiy bill, council tax bill, letter from council - immigration inspection)

Dont have council tax bill? is this compulsary? anyone have knowlegde on this?

I then photocopied all of the above so a second 'copy' application was submitted at the same time.

The order doesn't really matter, feel free to to alter it to suit you as long as it is logical. I hope I haven't forgotten to note on here anything else I submitted. If I remember anything else I will add it later.

I pretty much followed Batleykhan's advice - see his excellent post on or around page 219 I think.

Regarding your final question I don't think it matters where you submit. Since ISL is obviously closer to the BHC it might give you a one day advantage but I'm no expert in this to be honest. We submitted there simply because it was closest (but still 5 hours away!).

Insha Allah it will go through for you my Duas are with everyone. May the coming Blessed month Ramadhan bring good news and hapiness for everyone submitted or awaiting reponse for thir apps.
K44MYY

mkak

Post by mkak » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:53 pm

K44MYY wrote:
mkak wrote:
K44MYY wrote:
NAZIA786 wrote:slaaam bro n sisters, regards to ur question...recently my husbands visa was refused, because had a simple nikaah on 29/12/09, and returnd to uk the following day...due to work commitments....

this was on of the reasons and raised sum questions in the ECO'S mind, i think...plus we didnt provide enough proof of contact, even though we had lots of evidence of contact...due to laziness i i forgot quite stupid of me... but hey...im not going to say...it shoulnt have happnd..i see it has allah decson....so inshallalh im pretty hopefull...and accept whatevas allah has in store us ...inshallah..
Salaam Nazia786 So sorry to hear that. I guess im in same boat married one day and next day returned home. I dont stand a chance I guess.. please is it possible to put like the letter up they sent you and what they were looking for?

contact, relationship, Nikkah pics, did you write them a letter stating why you left next day?

Thanks
we mentioned the reasons why he left so early...we have given the proof of contact after marriage...
Insha Allah it will go through. I dont really have a reason but then again Yes cos im going to do wallima next week so i guess will state that saying I did Nikkah and then wanting to come back and do wedding as my mum and dad were not there just my brother, sister and uncles.

you are applying after your walima? yeah then you can write that your parents were not with you thats why you arranged a simple Wedding ceremony and then you came back for walima (reception ) and spent more time with your wife
give as much proof as you can to prove your marriage..pictures..proof of contact...your passport copy for entry stamps in pakistan in the dates you were here with her...
im newbie...may be somebody else can comment better :)

wish you best of luck...

zeddy zed

Re: PLEASE HELP ME IM CONCERNED ON WHAT TO DO

Post by zeddy zed » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:57 pm

K44MYY wrote:
Q4sim wrote:
K44MYY wrote:Hi Everyone. I am new here and have just been reading few pages from the forum. There is over 246 pages to go through I guess to find answers you need. Im sure you guys would appreciate thats alot of hours to read through plus I dont have much time.

I need some advise, some one please advise me what to do. I have prepared majority of my docs and got them certified.
Brief outline of my situation, I got married last year July in pakistan. I went on holiday as there were a few weddings goin on, I was there for an month and in the last few weeks decided to Marry my Unlces Daughter.

All went well however. MY ONLY CONCERN is that the day I got married the next day I flew back to the UK. Yes I know your all thinking what.. My mum and dad were in UK, and all other people I went with were returning few days later so I couldnt really stay as we were going to do Walima back in UK, or were gonna go back that year.

Now the ECO would surely pick up on that, since then I have worked, got all my slips, statements, have been in contact with wife on regular basis, i.e mainly phone, odd emails etc.
Please can some one share a similar experience or may know of someone and how they went about it.

Secondly - can someone advise me how to put the file together, what sections to include, and how to present it. I have read that you need like a contents page, index etc but does someone have a copy to share with us, as to how they sent theres or have prepared it and formmated it.
Or post a simple procedure to follow or link on what need to be inlcuded and where. if eveidence needs to be explained or not.
I am very upset and concerned on what to do. Please can someone help all help would be appreciated.

Thank You

:roll:
Do you have pictures of your wedding day? Or any pictures of you with your wife?

Yes Q4sim i have pictures of wedding day.
Have you exchanged birthday cards or sent each other things via post?
I have sent them a week ago hoping she receives them. She has posted be 2 but I have not received them.

With regards to an index, I would't say it is essential but is definitely worth doing in my opinion as it does make looking for things so much easier. I guess it all depends on how many documents you are including.
As for template, create a section for "wedding and relationship", "finances" and "accomodation". Inside each, include all the relevant documents/evidence that you have for proof. You can put the application form in its own section alongside information related to the applicant.
I have started it so insha Allah see how it goes. the other thing I have decied to go insha Allah this week to Pakistan and do wallimah and then go with Mrs to hand Application form
Will anyone be going to Mirpur to hand theres in before Ramadhan, As i hope to go last week of July????

yeah am going to Mirpur in the first few days of august. I will submit my case 2 days after i get to pakistan .

just a few words of advice for u , if your mrs has not booked the appointment for the TB test i suggest you do it now because my mrs got the TB test done recently and the waiting times for the test in mirpur is around 1 month at the moment , thats what the people at gerrys told her. Secondly they said you cannot book the appointment to submit the application until you have the TB certificate , therefore you have to wait until u have the TB test certificate to book the appointment to submit application which again at moment is around a weeks wait , so its wise to book the appointment in advance because waiting time will be increasing was we are getting closer to autumn and the introduction of the new english test.

secondly as suggested by my lawyer , he said make 3 photocopies of the original file you intend to submit. One copy will be given to gerrys office along with the original file. The second copy you keep it with your self here in the uk. The third copy leave it with your mrs.

K44MYY

biometric?

Post by K44MYY » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Salaam

Anyone guide me on this biometric info

Is the passport not sufficient as Mrs had fingers scanned etc or is this just a seperate issue, do they provide a certificate or is it before you have passport made and tat it you do need it doing?

please someone help

Thank you in advance for everyones support on this forum.
K44MYY

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 pm

mkak wrote:
K44MYY wrote:
mkak wrote:
K44MYY wrote:

Thanks

you are applying after your walima?
mkak: Yes as only did Nikkah last year
yeah then you can write that your parents were not with you thats why you arranged a simple Wedding ceremony and then you came back for walima (reception ) and spent more time with your wife
give as much proof as you can to prove your marriage..pictures..proof of contact...your passport copy for entry stamps in pakistan in the dates you were here with her...
im newbie...may be somebody else can comment better :)

wish you best of luck...
Thanks
K44MYY

K44MYY

Re: PLEASE HELP ME IM CONCERNED ON WHAT TO DO

Post by K44MYY » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:17 pm

zeddy zed wrote:
K44MYY wrote:
Q4sim wrote:
K44MYY wrote:Hi Everyone. I am new here and have just been reading few pages from the forum. There is over 246 pages to go through I guess to find answers you need. Im sure you guys would appreciate thats alot of hours to read through plus I dont have much time.

I need some advise, some one please advise me what to do. I have prepared majority of my docs and got them certified.
Brief outline of my situation, I got married last year July in pakistan. I went on holiday as there were a few weddings goin on, I was there for an month and in the last few weeks decided to Marry my Unlces Daughter.

All went well however. MY ONLY CONCERN is that the day I got married the next day I flew back to the UK. Yes I know your all thinking what.. My mum and dad were in UK, and all other people I went with were returning few days later so I couldnt really stay as we were going to do Walima back in UK, or were gonna go back that year.

Now the ECO would surely pick up on that, since then I have worked, got all my slips, statements, have been in contact with wife on regular basis, i.e mainly phone, odd emails etc.
Please can some one share a similar experience or may know of someone and how they went about it.

Secondly - can someone advise me how to put the file together, what sections to include, and how to present it. I have read that you need like a contents page, index etc but does someone have a copy to share with us, as to how they sent theres or have prepared it and formmated it.
Or post a simple procedure to follow or link on what need to be inlcuded and where. if eveidence needs to be explained or not.
I am very upset and concerned on what to do. Please can someone help all help would be appreciated.

Thank You

:roll:
Do you have pictures of your wedding day? Or any pictures of you with your wife?

Yes Q4sim i have pictures of wedding day.
Have you exchanged birthday cards or sent each other things via post?
I have sent them a week ago hoping she receives them. She has posted be 2 but I have not received them.

With regards to an index, I would't say it is essential but is definitely worth doing in my opinion as it does make looking for things so much easier. I guess it all depends on how many documents you are including.
As for template, create a section for "wedding and relationship", "finances" and "accomodation". Inside each, include all the relevant documents/evidence that you have for proof. You can put the application form in its own section alongside information related to the applicant.
I have started it so insha Allah see how it goes. the other thing I have decied to go insha Allah this week to Pakistan and do wallimah and then go with Mrs to hand Application form
Will anyone be going to Mirpur to hand theres in before Ramadhan, As i hope to go last week of July????

yeah am going to Mirpur in the first few days of august. I will submit my case 2 days after i get to pakistan .

just a few words of advice for u , if your mrs has not booked the appointment for the TB test i suggest you do it now because my mrs got the TB test done recently and the waiting times for the test in mirpur is around 1 month at the moment , thats what the people at gerrys told her. Secondly they said you cannot book the appointment to submit the application until you have the TB certificate , therefore you have to wait until u have the TB test certificate to book the appointment to submit application which again at moment is around a weeks wait , so its wise to book the appointment in advance because waiting time will be increasing was we are getting closer to autumn and the introduction of the new english test.

zeddy zed - Can I ring and get appointment made or does it have to be applicant i.e Mrs?
Im confused as my dad has just returned from Pk and he was told that you put appplication in and then same time they ask you to go to get TB near the date or sumic?
Any comments views on this cos Zeddy they told your Mrs to get it done before?

secondly as suggested by my lawyer , he said make 3 photocopies of the original file you intend to submit. One copy will be given to gerrys office along with the original file. The second copy you keep it with your self here in the uk. The third copy leave it with your mrs.
Thanks Zed wll do.. I suppose ill get all the main docs coppied or even the pic? receipts? etc
K44MYY

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:32 pm

Q4sim wrote:
navalaviator wrote:Hi,
Am looking for opinions or any experience about the following.
I have included the screenshots of the inbox of my email and pasted them in word and printed off so i need to know that will it be accepted as an authentic or legitimate evidence of contact???

How an ECO could establish that the screenshots provided are genuine and have not been altered???any suggestions guys???
This is evidence that you have been emailing. You obviously would not get these certified by a solicitor. I guess the ECO has to just take your word for it. Perhaps a screenshot showing her email address as well? Many people seem to have attached screenshots of email contact so I guess what you have done will be fine.

I am in a similar situation in the sense that I have printed off my call records as they were emailed to me. The records were in an excel document. I hope they will accept this as proof. I have attached a screenshot of the email that they sent me with the attachment.
In todays world, most things are done via email and online so I hope the ECO will understand this, especially if they are in London.
Q4sim thanks for your reply.
:) I will include the screenshots of the inbox of my email account as most of the people have done so to present their emails in this format and were successfull. :P
@zak
thanks for your reply,really appreciate it :)
But the screenshots of the email inbox clearly shows the address bar which states the source and the whole layout of the email window clearly shows that emails are genuine,i would personally oppose the idea of printing the emails from within the internet explorer as it doesnt show the layout of the email inbox and it only shows few emails with few tabs and option buttons in the print out,on the contrary the screenshots show a complete layout of the email account with much more greater detail:)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

corrado

Post by corrado » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:35 pm

K44MYY yes contents page, index or even simply a list of documents submitted is fine.

Council tax bill is not compulsory, you require something to prove ownership of the property. The best evidence is downloads from the land registry website of the title plan and title register extract (£4 each) and the latest mortgage statement (if paying a mortgage) showing you are up tp date with all payments and a utility bill, council tax bill or water bill. The more the better really.

Anyone can call to book an appointment. They will need the applicant's passport number.

Them applicant must have the TB test first because the certificate makes up part of the application so it must be done first. My wife was also told she couldn't make an appointment without having done the TB test but they let her book an appointment once she had a TB screening booked.

I would photocopy everything by the way, including the VAF4 itself.

The VAC will collect their own biometrics on behalf of the BHC for all applicants. It's basically a digital photo and electronic scans of fingerprints and is part of the submission process.

Finally best wishes and I pray/make du'a as well that Allah makes everyone's wait easy, gives us patience and gives us that which is good for us in this life and the hereafter. I pray we all get a favourable decision quickly.

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:44 pm

corrado wrote:K44MYY yes contents page, index or even simply a list of documents submitted is fine.

Council tax bill is not compulsory, you require something to prove ownership of the property. The best evidence is downloads from the land registry website of the title plan and title register extract (£4 each) and the latest mortgage statement (if paying a mortgage) showing you are up tp date with all payments and a utility bill, council tax bill or water bill. The more the better really.

corrado - I have the land registry as its on dads name and bills are on his name as well. I dont think I will need them on there also?

Anyone can call to book an appointment. They will need the applicant's passport number.

Thanks

Them applicant must have the TB test first because the certificate makes up part of the application so it must be done first. My wife was also told she couldn't make an appointment without having done the TB test but they let her book an appointment once she had a TB screening booked.

I would photocopy everything by the way, including the VAF4 itself.

The VAC will collect their own biometrics on behalf of the BHC for all applicants. It's basically a digital photo and electronic scans of fingerprints and is part of the submission process.

Cool, so that will be done there once gone to hand in application form I suppose

Finally best wishes and I pray/make du'a as well that Allah makes everyone's wait easy, gives us patience and gives us that which is good for us in this life and the hereafter. I pray we all get a favourable decision quickly.
Ameen
K44MYY

K44MYY

Health (Tuberculosis) Screening

Post by K44MYY » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:48 pm

Is the below number for TB testing?

Health (Tuberculosis) Screening

Applicants in Pakistan can book appointments for tuberculosis (TB) screening with the call centre operated by the International Organisation for Migration (IOM).

International Organisation for Migration call centre contact number

UAN : + 92 51 111 466 472

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT IS IN MIRPUR OR DO YOU HAVE TO GO ISLAMABAD?
K44MYY

K44MYY

All applicants must undertake a Biometric enrolment

Post by K44MYY » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:03 am

FOLLOWING BATLEY KHANS NOTES: WHERE AND HOW???

All applicants must undertake a Biometric enrolment.

What is Biometrics?

All applicants must provide evidence of biometric enrolment. This is a matter of recording one's fingerprints and photograph at an approved biometric enrolment centre.

What to bring to the appointment

• The appointment confirmation. This is a page which becomes available once the appointment has been made. It may contain a bar code that links the enrolment to the application.
• Your passport. This is required for identification purposes
• Although not required, we recommend that you take a copy of your completed application form or at least the page which contains your name, surname, and previous names. This may help in establishing your identity if you were recently married.

The enrolment process

You will be called to an enrolment station. This is an area which contains a fingerprint scanner (see photo) and a camera. Your identification will be checked once more and the process will begin. It generally involves the following steps...

• Your left hand fingers will be scanned

• Your right hand fingers will be scanned

• Your two thumbs will be scanned together

• Each finger will be rolled around the scanning plate so as to capture the entire forefinger

• Your photograph will be taken

Once the process begins, it takes between 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
Upon completion, the examiner will sign and stamp your form and return this to you.

NOTE: Once the enrolment process is complete, you have 10 days in which to send all of your evidence (including passport) to the British Consulate (or Visa Application Centre).

WHERE CAN THIS BE DONE? AND IS THERE A NUMBER TO CONTACT THESE GUYS? IM FLYING OUT END OF THIS WEEK AND WANT TO KNOW BEFORE I GO AS TO WHERE AND HOW TO GET IT DONE.

PLEASE PEOPLE HELP ME...
K44MYY

corrado

Post by corrado » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:29 am

K44MYY that's the correct number and they will ask which city you want to book for. There is TB testing available in Mirpur.

The biometric testing is done at the VAC on the same day the applicant submits. So you only need to make two appointments:

1. TB screening

2. Application submission and biometrics at Gerry's VAC.

The number for booking an appointment at Gerry's is 0900 10411 from PTCL and 8865 from mobiles.

corrado

Post by corrado » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:37 am

K44MYY I also forgot to mention as it's your father's property you will need a few of the property bills in his name plus a letter from him stating you and your wife can live there for x amount or rent free for as long as you wish and you will have use of a bedroom exclusively etc. Again Mr Batleykhan has a very good template for this letter. Don't forget the housing inspection report/letter from the council or similar.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:06 am

Q4sim wrote:8.7.15 - How much does your sponsor spend each month on living costs?

Should I include my broadband, phone bill and gym membership as these are fixed expenses every month.
Yes include those. I thought living costs were those such as on food, clothes, etc. When it said rent and some other stuff in guidance I figured the list would be rather big and so the amount in here would not be a small one.
Q4sim wrote:8.7.10 What is their total monthly income from all sources of employment
or occupation after tax?

The earnings that I receive from my second job varies from month to month. Some months I may not get anything. Should I leave this out of the total monthly income then?
Well I suppose they might check up with the Inland Revenue so you'll end up putting your partner in risk of a ban for not revealing necessary information. Don't leave such important stuff out, if you receive pay for your second job then you have to include it.

Now why you don't get paid some months is an issue which the ECO will look at with some confusion, so shed some light on this if possible so that the ECO is aware of as to WHY you don't get paid sometimes.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... y=CPqzu-0I

P.S. Above spreadsheet no longer being monitored and edited by myself.

kaidee

Post by kaidee » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:17 am

Shadow86 wrote:Darn, well I suppose I have some space in the app form.

On 4.12 Spouse's nationality I wrote British

So do I add a forward slash (/) and write Pakistani so that it reads:

British / Pakistani

???

And same for 8.2.6 Sponsor's nationality?
I think I just put a comma between them. The reason I mentioned mine was because I stayed in Pakistan for a long time, longer than a normal visa woud allow so mentioning my NICOP card explained the legality of my stay. Also I would assume that a simpe check would show my dual nationality, especially seeing as the countries share plenty of information.
There is no ease except that which You make easy, and You make sadness, if You wish, easy

joe_90
Newly Registered

Post by joe_90 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 am

Salaam all,

Hope this week brings some good news for everyone.

Spoke with my cousin last night he applied for his wife's visa on 28/04/2010 @ ISB and his status changed on Friday 2/07/2010 to = collect application from VAC.
So hopefully his wife will collect her documents today. So its been about 68 days since he submitted his application.

One thing he did mention was that his status never changed from application forwarded to OC until Friday night when it changed to " collect documents "
He works for the family business they didn't get any contact from ECO. The business is VAT registered and they provided account details and his " wage slips " for the last year.

Good luck to all.

zar2009

Re: Incoming and Outgoing expenses sheet

Post by zar2009 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:12 am

Dear All,

I am assuming that no-one has compiled an incoming/outgoing expenses sheet as part of their submission?? :?

Zar2009
zar2009 wrote:Dear Forum Members

I have been following the forum and there is great advice on here.

I have a question regarding the Incoming and Outgoing expenses Sheet. The examples of indexes shown on the forum have not mentioned the expenses sheet. Is this an absolute requirement? If anyone has compiled this as part of their submission, would it be possible to request a template of what items have been included.

Any help/comments greatly appreciated.

Regards

Zar2009

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Re: Incoming and Outgoing expenses sheet

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:01 pm

kaidee wrote:I think I just put a comma between them. The reason I mentioned mine was because I stayed in Pakistan for a long time, longer than a normal visa woud allow so mentioning my NICOP card explained the legality of my stay. Also I would assume that a simpe check would show my dual nationality, especially seeing as the countries share plenty of information.
How long was that stay? I stayed the longest around 3 months last year, from Sept until Dec 22 2009. So would I need to show dual nationality?

zar2009 wrote:Dear All,

I am assuming that no-one has compiled an incoming/outgoing expenses sheet as part of their submission?? :?

Zar2009
Why do this? Bank Statements is enough to show this and your pay slips will affirm much you have coming in.

Bj Touch
Newly Registered

Post by Bj Touch » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:05 pm

Thats good news for your cousin. I submitted mine @Mirpur on 28/04/210 and my employer (Large Blue Chip Company) have not received a call from ECO...so I pray they will process mine anytime soon too or at least in the next couple of weeks.
joe_90 wrote:Salaam all,

Hope this week brings some good news for everyone.

Spoke with my cousin last night he applied for his wife's visa on 28/04/2010 @ ISB and his status changed on Friday 2/07/2010 to = collect application from VAC.
So hopefully his wife will collect her documents today. So its been about 68 days since he submitted his application.

One thing he did mention was that his status never changed from application forwarded to OC until Friday night when it changed to " collect documents "
He works for the family business they didn't get any contact from ECO. The business is VAT registered and they provided account details and his " wage slips " for the last year.

Good luck to all.

Shadow86
Member of Standing

Post by Shadow86 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:39 pm

Inshallah I am going to Notary tomorrow to Notarize my passport and few pages from it.

Is there anything I need to do with my NICOP Card in relation to my wife's spouse visa application?

Also, her ID Card is in Urdu language, so is a translation of it required?
Last edited by Shadow86 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Corsa786
Newly Registered

Post by Corsa786 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Hi my status changed to come and pick up passport, please do dua for me.
Submitted settlement visa on 4/5/10 at mirpur
got call at work on 24/6/10
status changed today 5/7/10 to pick up passport

sh4hb4z
Newly Registered

Post by sh4hb4z » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Congrats to all those who are getting replies...

How come us april folks aren't getting anything? Or is it just me?

20/04/10 - anyone else around this time got anything?

This is very annoying.. especially since it doesn't make sense on how they are approaching applications - by submission date? decision date?

Any ideas?

Q4sim

Post by Q4sim » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Shadow86 wrote:
Q4sim wrote:8.7.15 - How much does your sponsor spend each month on living costs?

Should I include my broadband, phone bill and gym membership as these are fixed expenses every month.
Yes include those. I thought living costs were those such as on food, clothes, etc. When it said rent and some other stuff in guidance I figured the list would be rather big and so the amount in here would not be a small one.
Q4sim wrote:8.7.10 What is their total monthly income from all sources of employment
or occupation after tax?

The earnings that I receive from my second job varies from month to month. Some months I may not get anything. Should I leave this out of the total monthly income then?
Well I suppose they might check up with the Inland Revenue so you'll end up putting your partner in risk of a ban for not revealing necessary information. Don't leave such important stuff out, if you receive pay for your second job then you have to include it.

Now why you don't get paid some months is an issue which the ECO will look at with some confusion, so shed some light on this if possible so that the ECO is aware of as to WHY you don't get paid sometimes.
I have explained why in a letter. Due to the nature of the work however and the fact that it is part time, my hours vary which is why my monthly salary varies. How would I add this in section 8.7.15? I don't have enough space to explain, it just says please enter the monthly amount after tax?

z4ydi

Post by z4ydi » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:35 pm

Corsa786 wrote:Hi my status changed to come and pick up passport, please do dua for me.
Submitted settlement visa on 4/5/10 at mirpur
got call at work on 24/6/10
status changed today 5/7/10 to pick up passport
Alhamdulellah, this is a good news. please update us on the outcome.