ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saminkhan

Post by saminkhan » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:52 am

I think the reason why they send successful applicants' documents to Islamabad for the visa stamp is for the purpose of security checks.

Unsuccessful applicants dont need security checks so they are sent back directly from Abu Dhabi to Gerry's and then to the applicant.

Looking at the way our security agencies operate i think they are they reasons behind these delays.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 am

saminkhan wrote:I think the reason why they send successful applicants' documents to Islamabad for the visa stamp is for the purpose of security checks.

Unsuccessful applicants dont need security checks so they are sent back directly from Abu Dhabi to Gerry's and then to the applicant.

Looking at the way our security agencies operate i think they are they reasons behind these delays.
@saminkhan
I am not agree with you and i dont think so they do any security checks. As @sky544 said visa stumping done in abu dabi BHC behalf of BHC islamabad

tsadeel79

Reply from Gerry

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi All,
I have just response back from gerry you would like to share with you all.

Subject:KHI VAC MGR.
Dear Sire/Madam,

Thank you for your mail ! I have checked and would like to inform you that your passport is still under process with UKBA and you will be informed on receipt of the same for the collection, please.

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services.

Kind regards,
VAC Manager,
UK Visa Application Centre,
Gerry’s International,
43/D/1, Razi road, Block-6,
P.E.C.H.S
Karachi

And I called abu dabhi twice this week and they said application has been processed or decision has been made and send it back to gerry office.

Really I can say abu dabi never tell you the correct situation dnt know whom i believe to quite confusing......¬ :?

Any Idea!
Remember me in your prays and Good luck every1

sky544
Newly Registered

Post by sky544 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:39 pm

mskhan wrote:@tsadeel79

My wife has applied from Karachi for the PSW dependant visa on 23rd of June.

I know I am in the wrong thread but I was just wondering if the processing time taken by BHC is the same for both Tier-1 (General and PSW) dependants.

Cheers
be patient man, u only just applied. do expect to get a call from gerrys after 5 days of applying...........lol :lol:

sky544
Newly Registered

Re: Reply from Gerry

Post by sky544 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:42 pm

@tsadeel79

the application has gone to isb bhc from abu dhabi.. after isb bhc has done their process (Allah knows whats that) then it will come to gerrys.

you said it right in your steps above

tsadeel79

Re: Reply from Gerry

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:07 pm

sky544 wrote:@tsadeel79

the application has gone to isb bhc from abu dhabi.. after isb bhc has done their process (Allah knows whats that) then it will come to gerrys.

you said it right in your steps above
@sky544
oohh God u mean they process twice or may be stamping visa or they put some data enter after decision on their system and then send to gerry. anyway God know.. but this is sure the route is VAC --> ISB --> ABU --> ISB --> VAC
this is bcoz we can see in our status some like that Application forwarded to Islambad OC on.........

Remember me in your prays Good luck every 1

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:09 pm

now guys after abu dhabi email, i have recived the following from khi vac:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail ! I have checked and would like to inform you that your passport is with British high Commissio Islamabad and you will be informed on receipt of the same for the collection, please.

Kind regards,
VAC Manager,
Gerry’s International,
P.E.C.H.S

now its confirmed that BHC isb is sitting on our passports. may be they are updating thir systems one by one or God knows
now what should i do, i got this 2 day.

regards

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:59 pm

sky544 wrote: be patient man, u only just applied. do expect to get a call from gerrys after 5 days of applying...........lol :lol:
yeah I am very patient.....I know its too early to expect a reply. However was just wondering if the time required by BHC is same for both General and PSW.

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 pm

@ms khan
It varies from case to case...but i got an example where my friend applied for tier 1 psw dependant from vac islamabad on 26/4/10 and visa approved on 26 may.....while i applied on 29/4/10 for tier 1 general dependant from vac islamabad and still waiting....
best of luck guys...

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:39 pm

boxsir wrote:now guys after abu dhabi email, i have recived the following from khi vac:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail ! I have checked and would like to inform you that your passport is with British high Commissio Islamabad and you will be informed on receipt of the same for the collection, please.

Kind regards,
VAC Manager,
Gerry’s International,
P.E.C.H.S

now its confirmed that BHC isb is sitting on our passports. may be they are updating thir systems one by one or God knows
now what should i do, i got this 2 day.

regards
@boxsir
so u and me got same response the only difference if you noted that in my case was "passport is still under process with UKBA" and in ur case they said " your passport is with British high Commissio Islamabad"..... and rest of text is same

do you know what is the differece b/w UKBA and brithis high commision islamabad...?

i assuming they process twice both in abu dabi BHC and islambad BHC...i dont know yyy..

remember me in ur prays and good luck!

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:52 pm

shaz1 wrote:@ms khan
It varies from case to case...but i got an example where my friend applied for tier 1 psw dependant from vac islamabad on 26/4/10 and visa approved on 26 may.....while i applied on 29/4/10 for tier 1 general dependant from vac islamabad and still waiting....
best of luck guys...
@shaz1
Yes you are rite is varies case 2 case.
but i think u r eligible to contact directly BHC islamabad by using email,phone or fax to latest update abt ur application

does any1 know the the all contact details of BHC isb
Best of luck!

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:05 pm

@tsadeel
mate its quite confusing so far , i think from 5th of july onwards we will get our passport back any time.
so i guess we need to wait like we did since 2.5 months
keep remeber me in your parayers
regards

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:36 am

boxsir wrote:@tsadeel
mate its quite confusing so far , i think from 5th of july onwards we will get our passport back any time.
so i guess we need to wait like we did since 2.5 months
keep remeber me in your parayers
regards
@boxsir
InshahAllah every1 get some good news in coming week Amin...
also remember me in ur parayers by heart!
Best of luck!

adnanmanzoor

Post by adnanmanzoor » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:26 am

How many applications of TIER 1 are made during the year from Pakistan? how many actually get the visa?
Adnan

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:27 am

adnanmanzoor wrote:How many applications of TIER 1 are made during the year from Pakistan? how many actually get the visa?
sorry mate no idea! if u have plz also let us know thankx
Last edited by tsadeel79 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

tsadeel79

Any Updates!

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 am

Hi All,
Any Updates!

From my side BHC abu dabi got confused me again.

I called them yesterday and they said my wife visa application has been processed but waiting for decision. On last week i called twice and they said application has been process and decision has been made but cant disclose the decision. But yesterday the changed the story...

Do you guy expect this contradicted stories from BHC abu dabhi? Wired for me!

Anyway I will call them again in 2 days time.....

Any Idea!

keep remember me in you prayers & best of luck every1 this week..

zaynab79
United Kingdom

hsmp to tier1

Post by zaynab79 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:22 am

Tsadeel 79,

i didnt switch to tier1 thats the stamped visa BHC applied on my pp however i applied under hsmp transitional arrangement n paid reduced fee so doesn than apply to my husband too

anyone plz comment

tsadeel79

Re: hsmp to tier1

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 am

zaynab79 wrote:Tsadeel 79,

i didnt switch to tier1 thats the stamped visa BHC applied on my pp however i applied under hsmp transitional arrangement n paid reduced fee so doesn than apply to my husband too

anyone plz comment
@zaynab79
i m not sure what you exectly meant that. Only thing i know if your hsmp is non-point base system so you are lucky bcoz u only need to pay PKR 35,100 but if your transitional arrangement hsmp is on point base system so u need to pay PKR 89,700..

zaynab79 can you confirmed what's the your visa stamp is saying on your passport it will help us.. if your visa stamp showing tier 1 (G) transitional arrangement so u r on PBS.....
transitional arrangement

you can find out all fee details at http://www.ukvacpk.com/visafees.aspx

i hope it will helps u
and remember me in ur prays and Good luck for your husband visa

sky544
Newly Registered

Post by sky544 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:13 pm

Dear all,

I have good news to share. My wife got the visa with Allah's will.
timelines are as follows:

submitted at isb vac 28/04/2010
under processed on 12/05/2010
sms received to collect the passport on 02/07/2010
collected on 05/07/2010

I will pray that everyone get their successful decisions very soon.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 pm

sky544 wrote:Dear all,

I have good news to share. My wife got the visa with Allah's will.
timelines are as follows:

submitted at isb vac 28/04/2010
under processed on 12/05/2010
sms received to collect the passport on 02/07/2010
collected on 05/07/2010

I will pray that everyone get their successful decisions very soon.
@sky544
Many congratulations may Allah give you more happiness
it seem it take almost 2 months

but my question is as they improved visa application processing time from 1st April that all 90% application will be process in 15 days. But it seem processing time is still taking too much time.

Anyway best of luck with your family and remember us in your prays!

sky544
Newly Registered

Post by sky544 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 pm

@tsadeel79

applications are processed in abu dhabi in about 15-20 days but its the hold up time isb bhc wihich takes longer. I thnk they print visa at isb bhc like you said earlier.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:37 pm

sky544 wrote:@tsadeel79

applications are processed in abu dhabi in about 15-20 days but its the hold up time isb bhc wihich takes longer. I thnk they print visa at isb bhc like you said earlier.
@sky544
not sure yaar last monday the abu dabi BHC said to me application has been proceed and decision has been made yesterday they change the story and said only application has been made but decision hasn't made yet. and my visa application still in BHC abu dabhi....God Knows!

you can tell me where your your wife visa issue from i mean place of issue if it says Islamabad so i m right

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:41 pm

congratulation @sky544
can u tell us when abu dhabi processed ur application.was the visa stamped in islamabad?

sky544
Newly Registered

Post by sky544 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:11 am

the visa has written abu dhabi on it but i personally think that its printed in isb bhc. Otherwise there is no point in holding the passporty by isb bhc.

zaynab79
United Kingdom

Post by zaynab79 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:16 am

Tsadeel79,
my application was submitted on feb 2008 and i got the visa on feb 2009 and the fees and rules applied under were transitional arrangement HSMP as tier1 was being introduced at that time. my points were also calculated under hsmp umbrella so i want to clear that my husband will apply under the same category but the confusion is that BHC stamped tier1 on my passport