ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW REFUSED.......NEED AN ADVICE URGENT.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

julieuk
Newly Registered

PSW REFUSED.......NEED AN ADVICE URGENT.

Post by julieuk » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:09 pm

I'VE APPLIED FOR MY PSW VISA ON THE 27TH OF MAY WITH ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS. BUT IT WAS REFUSED AS THEY STATED THAT MY BANK STATEMENTS DIDN'T SHOW ENOUGH MONEY {800 POUNDS} FOR 90 DAYS.

THE THING IS ACTUALLY I PRODUCED MY BANK STATEMENTS FROM THE 4TH OF FEBRUARY TO 19TH OF MAY 2010..... BUT I'VE MAINTAINED 800 POUNDS IN FROM 15TH FEBRUARY TO 17TH MAY....... THAT IS FOR 91 DAYS IF WE COUNT FEBRUARY AS 28 DAYS.

IN THE REFUSAL LETTER THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE CONSIDERED FROM 18TH FEB TO 18TH MAY........ BUT ON 18TH AND 19TH OF MAY I HAVE WITHDRAWN 200 POUNDS AS ALREADY 91 DAYS ARE COMPLETED. AND ALSO AS THEY ARE THE WEEKLY STATEMENTS I HAVE TO PRODUCE UNTIL MAY 19TH.

ALSO THEY HAVE TOLD ME THAT I HAVE A RIGHT TO APPEAL AND THEY ENCLOSED A FORM AS WELL.

KINDLY SUGGEST ME AT THIS POINT.....CAN I MAKE A NEW APPLICATION AGAIN WITH AN EXPLANATION OR IF I MEET A SOLICITOR, IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO GET MY VISA????????????

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SUGGEST ME SOME THING.

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:16 pm

The home office always considers the bank statements three months backwards from the last date on your statement.. I got refused the same way a long time back.. I was advised by the solicitor to show 200 pounds in any account back home or in the UK. I did that and the judge did not accept it stating that it is new evidence which cant be accepted since I didn't present it originally when my visa was refused. Your best and easiest option would be to go back home and do an out of country application. Dont stay for the appeal and waste another 3 months like I did.

julieuk
Newly Registered

Post by julieuk » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:53 pm

what if i showed him that i have got 800 pounds for 91 days?? and if i failed in my appeal.........can i go back and file again from india?

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:25 am

yes you can... but do you have that kind of time to waste? if you do have, then u can go ahead at your discretion..

NiceCareing

Post by NiceCareing » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:44 pm

It is a good practice to keep 800 pounds in bank at least 20 days before and after 90 days period!! to be on safe side.

Why you were in soo hurry to take money out of account couldn't you leave it there for few more days.....

Difficult case..

joxiri

Post by joxiri » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 pm

This ur case is really strange ur case worker must have just had it in for you
I think you have a 100 percent chance of success on appeal
I think u ve been rejected because u also enclosed statements showing the withdrawal
You should ve ensured you only sent in statements with the 800 pounds in and not showing you withdrew money

joxiri

Post by joxiri » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 pm

@poster
Can I just ask on the 15th of february was it a cheque you paid in or actual cash