ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Hunt Experience!

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gd_Shepherd

Job Hunt Experience!

Post by gd_Shepherd » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:57 pm

Seeing the volume of posts related to Job market in UK, I was wondering if job hunters in the market could post their experiences i.e
  • 1. when they started the job search,
    2. how did they go about it,
    3. their experience in getting resume's forwarded whilst dealing with agencies
    4. trying to fix an interview call
    5. Final Result
I am pretty sure this will help guys planning for a job search a bird's eye view of things and enable to improve upon their plans based on these experience as I believe in the saying , Life is short, hence learn from other people's experiences also, in addition to yours

Shepherd[/code]

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Job Hunt Experience!

Post by prisat » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:53 pm

gd_Shepherd wrote:Seeing the volume of posts related to Job market in UK, I was wondering if job hunters in the market could post their experiences i.e
  • 1. when they started the job search,
    2. how did they go about it,
    3. their experience in getting resume's forwarded whilst dealing with agencies
    4. trying to fix an interview call
    5. Final Result
I am pretty sure this will help guys planning for a job search a bird's eye view of things and enable to improve upon their plans based on these experience as I believe in the saying , Life is short, hence learn from other people's experiences also, in addition to yours

Shepherd[/code]
Bump !!!!!!

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Thanks Buddy for that! I thought the thread became inactive.

Shepherd