ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Processing Time (Karachi VAC)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:16 am

saminkhan wrote:I think the reason why they send successful applicants' documents to Islamabad for the visa stamp is for the purpose of security checks.

Unsuccessful applicants dont need security checks so they are sent back directly from Abu Dhabi to Gerry's and then to the applicant.

Looking at the way our security agencies operate i think they are they reasons behind these delays.
No they sent all the documents to Islamabad irrespective of application's outcome. My family's visa was refused and they sent my documents to Islamabad. After 20 days of refusal they sent the documents to VAC.

ifti12

Post by ifti12 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:20 am

tsadeel79 wrote:
boxsir wrote:@tsadeel
i think i press 1 0r 2 for visa councellor
best of luck mate
@sky 544
i have recived email from abu dhabi stated that:

Thank you for your email. I can confirm that we have processed your application in Abu Dhabi. Due to high volume of applications we have recently processed, there is currently a queue of decisions awaiting printing. As your application was one of these processed you should expect to wait a short amount of time to collect your passport. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Please do not contact Gerry’s directly about this as they will contact you when they have received your paperwork. You can monitor the progress of your application by checking the Gerry's website at:

www.ukvacpk.com.

now guys does it mean visa/vignatee printing????

regards
@boxsir
today i called again abu dabhi they said same my wife visa application has been processd send back to gerry so wait for gerry call. again they didnt told me any thing about the decision despite my stupid tricks.
anyway when i press 2 the lady in arbic recording started cant understand that and when i press 1 recording said this information is for British citizen having any prob. in UAE something like that so i have no other option to talk to operator again and she told me same story.
I email to BHC abu dabhi and gerry both but didn t get any response from anywhere. :(
Which email address you send to BHC abu dabhi for inquiry?

And about ur email response from BHC i think they send standard email to all people which application already process.

so u must chase gerry now...........
best of luck and remember me in ur prayers.

thanks
Adi.
Good news. After processing of application they sent the documents to IslamAbad irrespective of decision. The day BHC will forward your document your status will be change on tracking website.

Best of luck.

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:27 am

ifti12 wrote:
tsadeel79 wrote:
boxsir wrote:@tsadeel
i think i press 1 0r 2 for visa councellor
best of luck mate
@sky 544
i have recived email from abu dhabi stated that:

Thank you for your email. I can confirm that we have processed your application in Abu Dhabi. Due to high volume of applications we have recently processed, there is currently a queue of decisions awaiting printing. As your application was one of these processed you should expect to wait a short amount of time to collect your passport. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Please do not contact Gerry’s directly about this as they will contact you when they have received your paperwork. You can monitor the progress of your application by checking the Gerry's website at:

www.ukvacpk.com.

now guys does it mean visa/vignatee printing????

regards
@boxsir
today i called again abu dabhi they said same my wife visa application has been processd send back to gerry so wait for gerry call. again they didnt told me any thing about the decision despite my stupid tricks.
anyway when i press 2 the lady in arbic recording started cant understand that and when i press 1 recording said this information is for British citizen having any prob. in UAE something like that so i have no other option to talk to operator again and she told me same story.
I email to BHC abu dabhi and gerry both but didn t get any response from anywhere. :(
Which email address you send to BHC abu dabhi for inquiry?

And about ur email response from BHC i think they send standard email to all people which application already process.

so u must chase gerry now...........
best of luck and remember me in ur prayers.

thanks
Adi.
Good news. After processing of application they sent the documents to IslamAbad irrespective of decision. The day BHC will forward your document your status will be change on tracking website.

Best of luck.
@ifti12
thats cool i m constantly checking my status it still says 'Application forwared to islamabad OC on' its mean application still hold by BHC abu dabi

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:28 am

sky544 wrote:the visa has written abu dhabi on it but i personally think that its printed in isb bhc. Otherwise there is no point in holding the passporty by isb bhc.
@sky544
ok thankxxx for info let c what will b the outcome just keep remember me in ur pray...tc & GOOD LUCK1

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:31 am

zaynab79 wrote:Tsadeel79,
my application was submitted on feb 2008 and i got the visa on feb 2009 and the fees and rules applied under were transitional arrangement HSMP as tier1 was being introduced at that time. my points were also calculated under hsmp umbrella so i want to clear that my husband will apply under the same category but the confusion is that BHC stamped tier1 on my passport
@zaynab79
its confusing i wud suggest u take expert opinion. my understand is you are in pak, so can either email to Islamabad BHC or visa inquiry from VAC or take any consultant advice.

Best of luck!

Immigrant06

Post by Immigrant06 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:30 am

Dear experts, in addition to the basic documents, we are providing the following documents for my wife. ARe these OK?

Maintenance Funds
=============
Last 3 months bank statements

Marriage Documents
=============
Marriage Certificate
Photos
NADRA certificate

Letter from Accountant
===============
Letter from accountant from 1 july 2009 to 10 july 2010 showing my income for this period (as I am also director of my company)
12 salary slips
Dividend vouchers
Sales Invoices

Residence
=======
Tenancy Agreement
Electricity Bill

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:33 am

hi guys
i sent an email to khi vac and asked them , how should i contact BHC isb, in return they send me the following email:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your mail ! In this connection, you may please make a contact on e mail ID visqry2.islamabad@fco.gov.uk for the needful.

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services.

now i have sent an email to the above address let c

take care

tsadeel79

BHC Abu dabi replied

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:31 pm

I got replied from BHC Abu dabhi in reply of my inquiry on 29th June. They said application has been proceed when i called them last Sunday they said app has been processed but decision hasn't made yet. I dont know what is different b/w app. process and decision making. I thought when app. process completed with the decision. anyway does any1 know how much time will take after this?

Any Update from Any1!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email of 29/06/10] enquiring about the progress of your visa application. I can confirm that the application has been processed and you will hear shortly from the Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) about how you can collect your documents. Please do not contact Gerry's directly as they will be in touch with you as soon as they receive your paperwork. You can track the whereabouts of your documents at www.ukvacpk.com .

Yours sincerely,

Visa Enquiry Desk

Please remember me in you prays and Best of luck every1...!

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:46 pm

@tsadeel,
you dont need to call again to abudhabi as they told u application is in islambad now.

what i gona do tommorow is to fax BHC isb
the numbers are:
if u want u can do the fax, cuz lots of guys send fax and then they got their passports in next two days.

keep remeber me in your prayers
regrds

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 pm

boxsir wrote:@tsadeel,
you dont need to call again to abudhabi as they told u application is in islambad now.

what i gona do tommorow is to fax BHC isb
the numbers are:
if u want u can do the fax, cuz lots of guys send fax and then they got their passports in next two days.

regrds
@boxsir
how you can say application is in BHC isb? In reply of BHC abu dabhi they said just application has been processed they didnt mentioned that application send to BHC isb..

What do you think?

also let me know what outcome after ur fax to BHC isb

remember me in ur prays best of luck....!

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 pm

i have nt fax it yet i will do it 2maro
i have the same mail if u remeber,
then i asked khi vac and told them that abudhabi sent me the eamil .
then khi vac confirmed me that the passport is in isb
thats why i said to u
regards

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:01 pm

boxsir wrote:i have nt fax it yet i will do it 2maro
i have the same mail if u remeber,
then i asked khi vac and told them that abudhabi sent me the eamil .
then khi vac confirmed me that the passport is in isb
thats why i said to u
regards
@boxsir
ok well try fax next week w8 more this week let c just i want to call 2morrow abu dabhi and try to confirm whether they send my application back to BHC isb if they will say yes so i will fax bhc isb next...

Best of luck for ur fax and i hope u will get passport with visa soon InshahAllah. and keep remember me in ur prays....

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:04 pm

how long should we wait before contacting Abu-dhabi?

My dependants have applied on 23rd of June. Its been 11 working days so far.

Cheers

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:46 pm

mskhan wrote:how long should we wait before contacting Abu-dhabi?

My dependants have applied on 23rd of June. Its been 11 working days so far.

Cheers
@mskhan
you can contact after 15 full working days remember count 15 days per as abu dabhi bhc. BHC abu dabhi work sunday to thrusday they off friday & saturday. you can contact them via phone or email. Email response usually take week or sooo.. i hope it helps

please remember me in ur prays & good luck...!

shaz1
Newly Registered

Post by shaz1 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:44 pm

@tsadeel and @ boxsir

Hopefully we will get positive response this week Insha Allah
best of luck guys
remember me in ur prayers....

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:13 pm

shaz1 wrote:@tsadeel and @ boxsir

Hopefully we will get positive response this week Insha Allah
best of luck guys
remember me in ur prayers....
@shaz1
Insaha Allah

mskhan

Post by mskhan » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:35 am

Hi guys,

My status changed from 'Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on' to 'Visa Application is under process at the British High Commission'.

What does it mean? Is it back to Islamabd now? If it is under process now then what was Islamabad OC doing?

Cheers

tsadeel79

FYI

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:44 am

I have very solid information today it will give clear picture to all i hope...

Today i called BHC abu dabhi on this no 1st 0097126101100 and I talked to lady operator she told my wife visa application has been processed and send it to BHC isb...so finally i found current status of my wife application now.

After immediately i call again on this no 0097126101539 and I talked to 1st time frm a guy in BHC abu dabhi and he was so helpful, conversant and polite. First he asked me which visa category my wife applied for i replied T1(G) dependent and then he asked my passport no and name of my wife. He checked and told me my wife application has been process and decision has been made and we informed and send document to BHC islamabad on 29 june so you will hear shortly from your VAC (gerry) once they received ur documents from BHC isb.

He also told me they only process and make decision on all applications in BHC abu dabhi based on original documents and informed to BHC Islamabad. BHC isb send them only original documents only for app. process they never send passport to them. Once BHC abu dabhi process their application and make decision they informed to BHC islamabad and send all documents to them. On base of their decsion BHC isb print visa on passport or print refusal letter and send back to VAC for collection.

I asked him since my wife applied 4 visa online tracking showing 'Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on' and status never changed and why it took so long for BHC isb to send document back to VAC.
He replied there was a system prob. from last couple of weeks in BHC isb that's why some applications get delayed but system problem has been sorted out and they are clearing all backlogs soon. So hopefully lot of ppl get back their documents next week and onwards. Also he told me BHC abu dabhi get passport and print visa for students only but others they only process and make decision.

I hope guy this information clear lot of confusion and hope fully Inshah Allah we all will get our documents back with visa soon.....

I hope it helps and keep remember me in your prayers & best of luck every1....

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:46 am

mskhan wrote:Hi guys,

My status changed from 'Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on' to 'Visa Application is under process at the British High Commission'.

What does it mean? Is it back to Islamabd now? If it is under process now then what was Islamabad OC doing?

Cheers
@mskhan
Good luck even u can c some change but my still only status showing 'Application forwarded to Islamabad OC on' even my wife app. has been process and hold by BHC isb...

I would suggests u to w8 next more 10 working days

i hope it helps remember me in ur prays and good luck..!

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:16 am

@tsadeel and shaz1
good to see that they r printing in isb and cuz of back log they are delaying the process
i will wait till this week , then fax them next week
hope we will get good news
regards

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:49 am

boxsir wrote:@tsadeel and shaz1
good to see that they r printing in isb and cuz of back log they are delaying the process
i will wait till this week , then fax them next week
hope we will get good news
regards
Inshah Allah we all get good news soon

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:24 pm

@ts adeel
the guy in abudhabi said to u that ur application was sent on 29 june???
is that rite or 29 may?
regards

tsadeel79

Post by tsadeel79 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 pm

boxsir wrote:@ts adeel
the guy in abudhabi said to u that ur application was sent on 29 june???
is that rite or 29 may?
regards
@boxsir
On 29 june 10 my wife was applied on 7 june 10

@boxsir
i hope v will all get documents with visa v soon but i suggest u must fax 2morrow 2 BHC isb. u app already delayed so fax them and c what happen..

remember me in ur prays and good luck!

tsadeel79

Any Updates!

Post by tsadeel79 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:31 am

Any Updates Guys!

Keep remember me in ur prays and good luck every1...

boxsir

Post by boxsir » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 am

@tsadeel
today i faxed them , about my conerns over the delayed period.
as u can see its been 40 days since the decision has been made
i dont know y they are sitting on our passports.
any ways please pray for every one
regards