ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIMELINE AFTER NATURALISATION APPLICATION SUBMISSION

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noah11

Post by noah11 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:07 pm

i just phoned the ho and i was told that my application has just been passed to the caseworker today so,wot that means please? thanks brothers
mohamed

NiiKpani

Post by NiiKpani » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:39 pm

noah11 wrote:i just phoned the ho and i was told that my application has just been passed to the caseworker today so,wot that means please? thanks brothers
gosh!..why didn't you ask them?..you'd have gotten an answer right there....it means what it says..its been passed to a caseworker, for assessment and consideration i presume

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:09 pm

well for me ..i just called twice ..and speak to different lady ...and the outcome is that my application is in the queue still waiting for consideration ...its crazy as its been 7 weeks already !!! well....God is big !!!

alizarao

Post by alizarao » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:25 pm

[quote="gharnata"]Our citizenship journey is also over, received our passports yesterday

Timelines:
NCS or Postal: NCS (myself, wife and two kids)
Nationality: Pakistan
Date of submission: 06/04/2010
CRITERIA - 4 years HSMP + 1 Year Back dated ILR
Date of receipt of acknowledgment: Received 15/04/2010
Date UKBA made decision: 02 June 2010
Date of receipt of approval: 08 June 2010
Date of Ceremony: 23 June 2010

Date of apply for passport: 23 June 2010
Method used: Check & Send
Documents received: 30 June 2010
IPS Interview:01 July 2010
Kids (under 16) Passports received: 01 July 2010
Our two Passports received: 05 July 2010

Good luck & best wishes to every one[/quote]

congratulations to all of u.thanks for posting yr time line.i've applied on 14 may(2 adult+2 kids) same category same origion.so now i'm bit satisfied coz most of the apllication r done within 5 weeks so i was concern. but now i'm relaxed.

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:27 pm

alizarao wrote: Good luck & best wishes to every one
congratulations to all of u.thanks for posting yr time line.i've applied on 14 may(2 adult+2 kids) same category same origion.so now i'm bit satisfied coz most of the apllication r done within 5 weeks so i was concern. but now i'm relaxed.[/quote]

did u get any news ???

tsp

Re: My Timelines

Post by tsp » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Just called council and booked the private. Paid 40 pounds for family.
munisa wrote:
tsp wrote:NCS or Postal: NCS
Date of submission : 1st June 2010
Received at HO: 2nd June 2010
CRITERIA - 5 years ( 4 years wp + 1yr hsmp + 1yr PR ) ,family : kid,wife ,myself
Date of payment taken by HO: 04-June-2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgment: 08-June-2010
Date of receipt of approval: 1st July 2010
Date of Ceremony: 2nd July 2010

Date of appln. for passport: 04-July-2010
Method used: Check and Send
Documents received:
IPS Interview:
Passport received:
tsp how did you get a date for ceremony so quick? only a day?

alizarao

Post by alizarao » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:25 pm

[quote="joelondon"][quote="alizarao"]
Good luck & best wishes to every one[/quote]

congratulations to all of u.thanks for posting yr time line.i've applied on 14 may(2 adult+2 kids) same category same origion.so now i'm bit satisfied coz most of the apllication r done within 5 weeks so i was concern. but now i'm relaxed.[/quote]

did u get any news ???[/quote]

no, but now i'm not expecting atleast this week. i read so many previous posts (applied in feb, march & april). most of them got their approvla within 9 to 10 weeks.so we should wait atleast till 14th of july. hope & pray for good & quick outcome.till then we should just forget about it. just look at todays post they also got their approval after 2 months. so be happy that everything would be fine.

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:46 pm

alizarao wrote: no, but now i'm not expecting atleast this week. i read so many previous posts (applied in feb, march & april). most of them got their approvla within 9 to 10 weeks.so we should wait atleast till 14th of july. hope & pray for good & quick outcome.till then we should just forget about it. just look at todays post they also got their approval after 2 months. so be happy that everything would be fine.
Incha_ALLAH ...well then we just need to chill out a bit ...i told u that i called them today twice ..and the same answer ..still waiting for consideration ...does it mean ...waiting for allocation to a case worker ..or not ???? good luck to you and everyone waiting ...keep in touch ..!!! :!: :!: :wink:

noah11

hello brothers

Post by noah11 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 pm

was any one unemployed and got accepted for bc?
mohamed

noah11

Post by noah11 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 pm

NiiKpani wrote:
noah11 wrote:i just phoned the ho and i was told that my application has just been passed to the caseworker today so,wot that means please? thanks brothers
gosh!..why didn't you ask them?..you'd have gotten an answer right there....it means what it says..its been passed to a caseworker, for assessment and consideration i presume
i have asked him if he knew how long it would take for the decision and she answerd in an ignorant way sayin, about 6 months.i applyed on the 3th of may.do u think i have to give them a call back? thanks
mohamed

noah11

ALLAH, help me

Post by noah11 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:06 am

Date of submission.3th of may by royalmail first class recorded
CRITERIA - 3 yr stay (2 + 1 yr ILR)
Date of debit of debit/credit card 17th of may
Date of receipt of acknowledgement 13th of may dated 7th of may
Date of receipt of approval,waiting
Date of Ceremony
Date of appln. for passport
Method used
Date of Receipt

ALLAH is the greatest
mohamed

munisa

Post by munisa » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:06 pm

alizarao wrote:
gharnata wrote:Our citizenship journey is also over, received our passports yesterday

Timelines:

Good luck & best wishes to every one
congratulations to all of u.thanks for posting yr time line.i've applied on 14 may(2 adult+2 kids) same category same origion.so now i'm bit satisfied coz most of the apllication r done within 5 weeks so i was concern. but now i'm relaxed.
Congratulations gharnata for your complete success. Just one question in the Passport Application form, What is the date and Place of Issue of the the Certificate of Naturalisation? Is it the council which conducts the ceremony or the Home Office?
A Good Opportunity never occurs twice!

munisa

Re: My Timelines

Post by munisa » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:14 pm

tsp wrote:Just called council and booked the private. Paid 40 pounds for family.
munisa wrote:
tsp wrote:NCS or Postal: NCS
Date of submission : 1st June 2010
Received at HO: 2nd June 2010
CRITERIA - 5 years ( 4 years wp + 1yr hsmp + 1yr PR ) ,family : kid,wife ,myself
Date of payment taken by HO: 04-June-2010
Date of receipt of acknowledgment: 08-June-2010
Date of receipt of approval: 1st July 2010
Date of Ceremony: 2nd July 2010

Date of appln. for passport: 04-July-2010
Method used: Check and Send
Documents received:
IPS Interview:
Passport received:
tsp how did you get a date for ceremony so quick? only a day?
Congratulations tsp, I recall we have been together for so long even in the other blog for Thsmp and Tiers and its just hilarious to see this journey coming towards fruition. Pls dont run away from us after getting your passports.

edinburgh

Post by edinburgh » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:37 pm

munisa wrote:
alizarao wrote:
gharnata wrote:Our citizenship journey is also over, received our passports yesterday

Timelines:

Good luck & best wishes to every one
Congratulations gharnata for your complete success. Just one question in the Passport Application form, What is the date and Place of Issue of the the Certificate of Naturalisation? Is it the council which conducts the ceremony or the Home Office?
home office london

munisa

Post by munisa » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:48 pm

edinburgh wrote:
munisa wrote:
alizarao wrote:
gharnata wrote: Just one question in the Passport Application form, What is the date and Place of Issue of the the Certificate of Naturalisation? Is it the council which conducts the ceremony or the Home Office?
home office london
Thanks, and what is the date? Is it the day of ceremony or the date printed on the certificate?

noah11

Post by noah11 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:08 pm

munisa wrote:
edinburgh wrote:
munisa wrote:
alizarao wrote:
home office london
Thanks, and what is the date? Is it the day of ceremony or the date printed on the certificate?
i need a help please..i did fone the ho again now and was told that the desicion been made yesterday and was sent yesterday aswell with all my documents apart from my life in the uk test certificate..does it (sendin me the desicion with all my documents in one envelope )mean that i got refused??,cos i think i read something on this website,they always send the desicion in a separate envelope for people who got accepted
mohamed

noah11

Post by noah11 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:28 pm

munisa wrote:
NiiKpani wrote:
munisa wrote: I phone UKBA today to find out the progress and I was told a decision was made on 20th June and posted to me on 22nd June (I havent received the letter). The person could however not disclose what the decision was. I asked her how they posted and she said 2nd Class Stamp. I paid £930 and HO cannot even use a 1st Class Stamp (WTF). 10 days and still no letter.
You have to allow 10 working days from date of postage which i believed hasn't elapsed given your information above. In any case your application is one of the quickest i have seen so be patient
NiiKpani, I will update you if and when I get the letter. I have failed before with a TIER 1 application, and therefore I can never be excited with a HO document intransit untill I read the contents.
i need a help please..i did fone the ho again now and was told that the desicion been made yesterday and was sent yesterday aswell with all my documents apart from my life in the uk test certificate..does it (sendin me the desicion with all my documents in one envelope )mean that i got refused??,cos i think i read something on this website,they always send the desicion in a separate envelope for people who got accepted

edinburgh

Post by edinburgh » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:50 pm

the date on your certificate is your ceremony date!

edinburgh

Post by edinburgh » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:52 pm

noah11 wrote:i need a help please..i did fone the ho again now and was told that the desicion been made yesterday and was sent yesterday aswell with all my documents apart from my life in the uk test certificate..does it (sendin me the desicion with all my documents in one envelope )mean that i got refused??,cos i think i read something on this website,they always send the desicion in a separate envelope for people who got accepted
well, you'll not find out until you've received the decision! i presume it depends on whether or not you used ncs that they sent both documents and the decision - they probably sent all in one envelope to save postage costs??

noah11

Post by noah11 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:03 pm

edinburgh wrote:
noah11 wrote:i need a help please..i did fone the ho again now and was told that the desicion been made yesterday and was sent yesterday aswell with all my documents apart from my life in the uk test certificate..does it (sendin me the desicion with all my documents in one envelope )mean that i got refused??,cos i think i read something on this website,they always send the desicion in a separate envelope for people who got accepted
well, you'll not find out until you've received the decision! i presume it depends on whether or not you used ncs that they sent both documents and the decision - they probably sent all in one envelope to save postage costs??
thanks for ur reply.so,do you know anyone who got thier passport and decuments in one envelope?
mohamed

itsme
Member of Standing

Post by itsme » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:32 pm

I've sent my naturalization form through NCS on 30th June. HO received on 2nd July. Credit card (CC) has'nt been debited till date ? is it normal ? I phoned CC company they havent received any transactions nor denied any.
I am bit confused... is this normal does the HO takes so many days to acknowledge, charge CC ?
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:36 pm

hi guys , today i went to central London with my motorbike ...and i parked in a the motorbike parking ....after when i came back i found a parking ticket on my bike ...i have to pay it before 14 days ...so please let me know would it affect my application or no ?? do i have to let the home office know about it ??? please help me ..as I'm willing to pay the fine tomorrow morning :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?:

does it count as a good character ?????

Breaker29

Post by Breaker29 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi Noah. I don't want to talk rubbish, but if they didn't send you UK Life test cetificate, this means your application has bean aproved. Most of the forum member said that they received the document sparately from the aproval letter, so there is a confusion here.
May be because of person at the HO didn't explain properly.

May q____l___ll be with you and good luck.

itsme
Member of Standing

Post by itsme » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:04 pm

joelondon wrote:hi guys , today i went to central London with my motorbike ...and i parked in a the motorbike parking ....after when i came back i found a parking ticket on my bike ...i have to pay it before 14 days ...so please let me know would it affect my application or no ?? do i have to let the home office know about it ??? please help me ..as I'm willing to pay the fine tomorrow morning :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :?: :?: :?: :?:

does it count as a good character ?????
I don't think so,if you pay on time... Until unless they drag you to court for not paying or any other issues you no need to worry.
You Can Win. Believe in Yourself.
---

noah11

Post by noah11 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Breaker29 wrote:Hi Noah. I don't want to talk rubbish, but if they didn't send you UK Life test cetificate, this means your application has bean aproved. Most of the forum member said that they received the document sparately from the aproval letter, so there is a confusion here.
May be because of person at the HO didn't explain properly.
thank you for ur reply brother. but,i wanna know wot is the point of sendin sparately?? do u know any one who was refused and got the documents and passport sparately aswell? q____l___ll
May q____l___ll be with you and good luck.
mohamed