ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SF786

Post by SF786 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Congratulations Saima really happy for you :) did the BHC call your workplace at all and what date? I don't understand how they make a decision so early and notify so late!
"If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

SAIMA_1
Newly Registered

Post by SAIMA_1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:52 pm

SF786 wrote:Congratulations Saima really happy for you :) did the BHC call your workplace at all and what date? I don't understand how they make a decision so early and notify so late!
They rang me on my mobile on the 6th June and asked me a few question abt my job, they didnt ring my work place.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:57 pm

AOA 786

Saima
Bohat Bohat Mubarak and wish you good luck for your happy life togather so now plz Dua for rest of applicants and also please send us the list of documents which you submitd with your application it will help to others.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:59 pm

AOA 786

Corsa where are you we are waiting for the good news from your side aswell so please update us .

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 pm

SAIMA_1 wrote:thanks to Allah my husband got the visa today.
Submitted 21st April
Recieved call 9th June
Recieved e-mail that decision made on the 6th June (weird)
Ready for collection 5th July.
thanks everyone 4 dua and goodluck to every1..
Congratulations and wish you best of luck :D
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

asm
Newly Registered

Post by asm » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:53 pm

SAIMA_1 wrote:thanks to Allah my husband got the visa today.
Submitted 21st April
Recieved call 9th June
Recieved e-mail that decision made on the 6th June (weird)
Ready for collection 5th July.
thanks everyone 4 dua and goodluck to every1..
Masha Allah am very hapy for you and wish you all the best in life :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

c4_2007

Post by c4_2007 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:55 pm

MashAllah - May Allah keep you happy! :D
Tues 04/05/2010 - App submitted Lahore
Wed 05/05/2010 - App forwarded to Islamabad OC.
Mon 17/05/10 - Visa Application is under process at British High Commission
Tue 29/06/19 - HR contacted
Thur 22/07/10- Email to confirm decision Made

billo

Post by billo » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Congratulations Saima, that's really good news. Where do you work by the way? Is it a well known company? When embassy called u did they just ask about your work or anything else as well?

c4_2007

Post by c4_2007 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:16 pm

SF786 wrote:Walaikumsalam tasawar I pray that inshaAllah we all get good news.

I spoke to my HR dept to see if they were contacted - they said they received an email last week and will reply today - lazy buggers! I hope it's not too late and the BHC haven't made a negative decision just because of a few days delay in reply from my lazy employer. My HR dept need to be told to do their jobs its ridiculous!

Anyway I need to keep sabr and pray and hope for the best! I pray we all get positive responses! Ameen
My HR dept was contacted a couple of weeks ago via email. HR asked the UKBA to for confirm the of receipt of the reference but they didn't bother.

May Increase us all in Patience!
Tues 04/05/2010 - App submitted Lahore
Wed 05/05/2010 - App forwarded to Islamabad OC.
Mon 17/05/10 - Visa Application is under process at British High Commission
Tue 29/06/19 - HR contacted
Thur 22/07/10- Email to confirm decision Made

tellmenow

Post by tellmenow » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:48 pm

Any good news today?? specially from Mirpur?

K44MYY

Re: Incoming and Outgoing expenses sheet

Post by K44MYY » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:26 pm

zar2009 wrote:Dear All,

I am assuming that no-one has compiled an incoming/outgoing expenses sheet as part of their submission?? :?

Zar2009
zar2009 wrote:Dear Forum Members

I have been following the forum and there is great advice on here.

I have a question regarding the Incoming and Outgoing expenses Sheet. The examples of indexes shown on the forum have not mentioned the expenses sheet. Is this an absolute requirement? If anyone has compiled this as part of their submission, would it be possible to request a template of what items have been included.

I am thinking of including one just making it easier for the ECO see money coming in and out and what is left after expensses beng paid and that would determine what you would live on.
Does anyone know how much a couple need to live on in UK (monthly)

Any help on this would be appreciated Thanks peeeps

Any help/comments greatly appreciated.

Regards

Zar2009
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

SAIMA_1
Newly Registered

Post by SAIMA_1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:32 pm

billo wrote:Congratulations Saima, that's really good news. Where do you work by the way? Is it a well known company? When embassy called u did they just ask about your work or anything else as well?
Hi
I work for a global company. There was a large sum of cash put into my account at once and they just asked me were the cash was from.. I explained and she was happy abt it.
My husband had a job offer letter frm uk also so i think that helped alot.
Other stuff which i included was jus the basic stuff.. Which many ppl already mentioned here. Even the form i filled in a rush at the time.. Kept it short n sweet, didnt go into to much detail.

Corsa786
Newly Registered

Post by Corsa786 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi visa got refused, on really stupid thing about property papers . Really upset, how long does it take for appeal and to get back to us .

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:07 pm

AOA 786

Corsa
i feel very sorry about your refusal but plz tell us the exect refusal which ECO mention on refusal letter and appeal will take about 9 monthes but if you can provide that evidance then hopefully the will overturn and give you visa and overturn will take approx 2 or 3 monthes its an idea ok and hope Allah give you saber.

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Corsa786 wrote:Hi visa got refused, on really stupid thing about property papers . Really upset, how long does it take for appeal and to get back to us .
Corsa786 - Oh so sorry to hear about the refusal. You must be gutted. Cant believe it. Do you know what they actually refused you on?
Property papers - please provide more details, was it rented, living with parents? did you supply a letter from your parents etc

If possible can you provide exact wording they used in the refusal letter.

My friend sister got refused in Jan 2010, they are gonna give an appeal date in August so they dont know how long it will be after that. I dont know if it would be best just to getter that sorted and re-submit application again?

Anyone have any views?

Sometimes is just not in our kismat but when Allah wills all will happen without fail. Just dont loose hope and prepare for next step. Insha Allah all will be ok.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:33 pm

AOA 786

Saima
I dont understand few things so please answer me must ok .
1, you told that the UKBA call you on 09 june ok but they made decision on your visa on 06 june what is that ? becouse you told in last post .

2. UKBA email you by there self of you askd them about your visa throw e mail? and which week of submission the application they e mail you or you e mail them to know the status?

plz answer.

SAIMA_1
Newly Registered

Post by SAIMA_1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 pm

tasawar wrote:AOA 786

Saima
I dont understand few things so please answer me must ok .
1, you told that the UKBA call you on 09 june ok but they made decision on your visa on 06 june what is that ? becouse you told in last post .

2. UKBA email you by there self of you askd them about your visa throw e mail? and which week of submission the application they e mail you or you e mail them to know the status?

plz answer.
They stated in e-mail that decision was made 6th June , when i recieved the call 9th June and the visa is stamped from the 9th June aswell.. So basically they lied in the e-mail!!

I e-mailed them few days after i got the call and they replied.. Sayin decision has been made and give us upto 20days to return..
Hope this answers ur questions, n makes sense.

Henah

Post by Henah » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Hi, Im new on here- have been reading all the posts on here about visa apps... im submitting my visa app in a few weeks (inshallah hope all goes well)

I am getting my employer to write me a letter to confirm i work there, how long ive been working there and wage etc.. so what i wanted to ask was does my employer need to address the letter to Immigration section or just 'To who it may concern'?

Your advice will be grafeful!! thanks

Henah

billo

Re: Incoming and Outgoing expenses sheet

Post by billo » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:56 pm

K44MYY wrote:
zar2009 wrote:Dear All,

I am assuming that no-one has compiled an incoming/outgoing expenses sheet as part of their submission?? :?

Zar2009
zar2009 wrote:Dear Forum Members

I have been following the forum and there is great advice on here.

I have a question regarding the Incoming and Outgoing expenses Sheet. The examples of indexes shown on the forum have not mentioned the expenses sheet. Is this an absolute requirement? If anyone has compiled this as part of their submission, would it be possible to request a template of what items have been included.

I am thinking of including one just making it easier for the ECO see money coming in and out and what is left after expensses beng paid and that would determine what you would live on.
Does anyone know how much a couple need to live on in UK (monthly)

Any help on this would be appreciated Thanks peeeps

Any help/comments greatly appreciated.

Regards

Zar2009

you need to have £105 per week remaining after living expenses. Living expenses are: rent, council tax and any loan repayments.

billo

Post by billo » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Corsa786 wrote:Hi visa got refused, on really stupid thing about property papers . Really upset, how long does it take for appeal and to get back to us .
so sorry to hear that. Ishallah when you provide all the details with your appeal the decision will get overturned.
by the way waht details of property did you include? It's just that my brother is applying soon, and we're sending title register and title plans from the land registry website, plus letter from mum and dad giving permission for him to live there, and also house inspection report. Is this what you included?

Henah

Post by Henah » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Also I have just started to draft up my covering letter to go with my visa application.. can anyone give me some suggestions/information on everything i have to include in the covering letter that will support the application. Or has anyone got a copy i can have a look at?

Thanks!!!!!

Henah :)

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:41 am

Henah wrote:Also I have just started to draft up my covering letter to go with my visa application.. can anyone give me some suggestions/information on everything i have to include in the covering letter that will support the application. Or has anyone got a copy i can have a look at?

Thanks!!!!!

Henah :)
Read the following post from BatleyKhan 8) and it would definetly clear up most of your doubts regarding spouse visa application.If you need to know something else then come back and there are so many people to help you :)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=4320

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:51 am

I need to know that if any one here included screenshots of email and were they accepted as an evidence of contact and was granted visa?????

Billo any ideas mate regarding the screenshots of email account???

Basically i took the screenshots of the inbox of my email account and pasted them in word and printed off but am reluctant to include them as i dont know whether screenshots are accepted or not?any suggestions from people who were granted visas successfully will be appreciated. :)

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:57 am

@Corsa

so sorry to hear your refusal,dont worry you will get your visa inshallah very soon,so dont loose hope and give as much evidence as possible to address the reason on which your partner has been denied entry,remember you have 28 days to appeal.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:33 am

AOA 786

navalaviator
yes it is ok if you print out your email direct from your inbox becouse my relationship starts throw e mails and i provide the same thing in 2008 ok and now in 2nd application aswell so there was no objaction by ECO .
Hope it helps.