ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adnanmanzoor

Bank Statement

Post by adnanmanzoor » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:24 pm

One of the bank credit entries for which I am claiming points has been printed on just the bottom of the statement. this entry is printed where the bank's pre-printed text is written and this entry is not visible except you see it very closely.
I am sure BHC will be cruel and greedy enough to consider this as mismatching and might reject my application. My bank usually gives statements on plain paper and that paper is quite big to mention each entry clearly. So shall I obtain the statement on plain paper and get it stamped from my branch as additional proof? this one entry is really small amount and will not hurt my points.., even if they do not consider it my points will still be 25.
Please let me know what to do?
Adnan

layman

Post by layman » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:31 pm

should not be a problem, especially if you do not require that entry to complete your points. At the most, the caseworker would discard that entry in the earning calculation

adnanmanzoor

Post by adnanmanzoor » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 am

I have included that entry into my earnings as it is appearing on my employer's letter. However, even if it is discarded, it will not affect my points. I will still get the same points.

I am considering to attach another bank statement printed on the normal dot matrix paper (this is how my bank normally give bank statements) and highlight the same entry so that case officer can cross check it if he wants to. Is that correct?
Adnan

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: Bank Statement

Post by prisat » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:52 am

adnanmanzoor wrote:One of the bank credit entries for which I am claiming points has been printed on just the bottom of the statement. this entry is printed where the bank's pre-printed text is written and this entry is not visible except you see it very closely.
I am sure BHC will be cruel and greedy enough to consider this as mismatching and might reject my application. My bank usually gives statements on plain paper and that paper is quite big to mention each entry clearly. So shall I obtain the statement on plain paper and get it stamped from my branch as additional proof? this one entry is really small amount and will not hurt my points.., even if they do not consider it my points will still be 25.
Please let me know what to do?
Dont worry too much for things that are out of ur control. If this is troubling you, then try getting a new statement. Else go ahead with this.
As a matter of fact, even the statements that i submitted were not exactly printed on the actual printing area. there were deviations on all the sides :)

prisat
Member of Standing

Post by prisat » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 am

adnanmanzoor wrote:I have included that entry into my earnings as it is appearing on my employer's letter. However, even if it is discarded, it will not affect my points. I will still get the same points.

I am considering to attach another bank statement printed on the normal dot matrix paper (this is how my bank normally give bank statements) and highlight the same entry so that case officer can cross check it if he wants to. Is that correct?
Highlight only the dates with a text highlighter and not the description / amount.