ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bulgarian citizen need help!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bobi
Newly Registered

bulgarian citizen need help!

Post by bobi » Sat May 23, 2009 5:43 am

i have been apply for selfemployed few weeks ago and when i will recive my selfemployed nomber to aplly for yellow card.I have been apply for SIA security licence and to until 3 june I have to be sent them my yellow card if not i will be refused for security licence.is it any way to get faster yellow card because the accounter who apply for me she said need 3 months to become selfemployd and get yellow card.i need help if is anyway to get yellow card until 3 of june and become selfemployed??
please i need help
thanks

NiyaVatkova
Newly Registered

Post by NiyaVatkova » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:55 pm

it does not take 3 months to get a yellow card, it does take less. Unfortunatelly the date you gave has now passed, but in future if you need your documents to go through faster you can do it through an agency, there are a few in the UK who offer fast service.
Btw why did they ask you to provide a yellow card? That is not a requirement if you are self employed it is up to you whether to get confirmation or not. A national insurance number should be enough.

elv15

Post by elv15 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:23 pm

NiyaVatkova are you Bulgarian?

NiyaVatkova
Newly Registered

Post by NiyaVatkova » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 am

i am indeed :)

elv15

Post by elv15 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:28 am

The posts you are replying to are very old posts, are you a registered immigration adviser?

NiyaVatkova
Newly Registered

Post by NiyaVatkova » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:46 am

I am not a registered advisor, I work for a company that provides assistance with filling in forms, translation at interviews and general translation of documentation. The information I have given here and elsewhere is merely personal experience from other applications I have assisted with.