ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self employment(Sole trader)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Cakebiscuit

Self employment(Sole trader)

Post by Cakebiscuit » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:37 pm

I am a bit confused about the document required for Self employment(Soletrader).
I know 2 documents needs to be submitted from 2 different sources and any other 2 additional document from the list on the guidance note.

Can you let me know the combination of 2 document from different sources that can be used please for the previous earning. I do not intend to use banks statement,so pls don't include in any combination you are suggesting.
Thank you for your help.

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi Mate,

As a Self-Employed (Sole Trader). You can easily include the following documents:

1. UTR (You should receive this number from any correspondence from HMRC. If you have not then check with HMRC.)

2. Employer's Liability Insurance. (Go online comparemarket.com and get a quote for the insurance. I know one company (Finsbury Insurance) they are quite cheap and fulfills your requirement of insurance.)

Thanks

Cakebiscuit

Post by Cakebiscuit » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Thanks for the reply.The document i am talking about are the 2 document to prove previous earning as self employed(Soletrader) and that must be from 2 dfferent sources and not the 2 additional documents they just started requesting for.
I hope u understand what i mean.

bagula_bhagat
BANNED

Post by bagula_bhagat » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 pm

To prove your source of income, following are the only ways that I am aware of:

1. Your Bank Statement (Showing the transactions from your client)
2. An accountants statement. (Confirming that you earned so much of money during the period mentioned)
3. HMRC document. (One of my friend told me that HMRC can send a letter to Home Office and it can be confirmed that you have earned an amount during a period.)

Apologies if its still not very clear.

thanks