ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Dependant Address Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

onlyuk

Applying for Dependant Address Query

Post by onlyuk » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi All,

I am currently in UK from last 1 month and want to apply for dependant visa in india for my wife.

I have My last name , My Name as her spouse in my wife's passport.

The address in her passport is also the same as in our marriage certificate and in my current bank statements which i will use for Maintenance funds.
My problem is that :
But the address in my(husband) Passport is different as it was issued in south india but i left south india after that and moved to north india address. This north india address is there in my wife's passport , marriage certificate and my current bank statements.

So can this different address in my passport create any problem or do i need to take any action coz of this ?

outbound

Re: Applying for Dependant Address Query

Post by outbound » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:24 pm

onlyuk wrote:Hi All,

I am currently in UK from last 1 month and want to apply for dependant visa in india for my wife.

I have My last name , My Name as her spouse in my wife's passport.

The address in her passport is also the same as in our marriage certificate and in my current bank statements which i will use for Maintenance funds.
My problem is that :
But the address in my(husband) Passport is different as it was issued in south india but i left south india after that and moved to north india address. This north india address is there in my wife's passport , marriage certificate and my current bank statements.

So can this different address in my passport create any problem or do i need to take any action coz of this ?
The guidance notes does not talk about address in passport, so its safe to assume that they are not interested in that information.

onlyuk

Post by onlyuk » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Thanks for your reply outbound. That's right what you have mentioned.
Wanted to get some more experience based advice from seniors/exprienced people. Can you guys please comment. Thanks in advance.

puneetdwd

similiar situation

Post by puneetdwd » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:56 pm

Hi onlyuk
I have the same situation...
My wife's passport bear my name as husband...but her passport contains the current delhi address however my passport contain my old address.

Also, my bank statement contain my that old addres but her has new address..I can't change my passport address as I am in UK. I am thinking to change my bank address to reflect same as my wife's passport+Bank.

What do you suggest?
P