ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form 16 or IT proof for Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pyare_16
Newly Registered
India

Form 16 or IT proof for Tier 1

Post by pyare_16 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Hi All,

Do we require Form 16 or IT proof for the last financial year? (2009-2010) I have not got it from my company so far and would like to apply before 19th if it is not required, i've all the documents ready apart form this. Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

I've been waiting thinking that IT proof will be important as they look at the Tax payment and have we made any issue with it. But as they are bringing many changes to the Rules i would take advantage of the current option available. Please let me know ASAP. I would apply tomorrow if it is not required :-)

Thanks in advance everybody!!

Pyare

sapvish

Post by sapvish » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:29 am

I have seen some posts where they have mentioned the required documents to be enclosed. I havent seen anyone enclosing form 16. 12 months pay slips from employeer + a letter from employeer stating what salary they paid you during these 12 months duly stamped and signed is required. Along with this, enclose bank account statment for these 12 month period and clearly mark in pencil/pen the amount deposited by your employer in yoour bank account. This should suffice.

gd_Shepherd

Re: Form 16 or IT proof for Tier 1

Post by gd_Shepherd » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Please post at Tier-1 forum, it will get good responses.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewforum.php?f=2

Shepherd

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 am