ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

when to submit the evidence folder and fee off

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DANUBE

when to submit the evidence folder and fee off

Post by DANUBE » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi All

I am sorry if you have answered this question previously, if you have, I cannot seem to locate it on this forum so apologies. I have been on wroldbridge website which is not clear

I will be getting married in august to my albanian partner and we will be submitting the online application the day after in tirana. So far, I understand that you apply online which generates a reference number which you then e-mail to the provided e-mail address - they then respond to you in 3 days to let you know the available appointments - i think

my actual question is, when do we drop the fee and evidence folder off? Can we drop it off anytime after applying on-line or do the embassy e-mail, telling us a specific date to drop it off ? Do you drop it off before the interview date or on the interview date ?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

barney78
Newly Registered

Post by barney78 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:21 pm

When my wife applied online from the USA, at the end of submitting the online application it asked for payment straight away through bank card/credit card. Following the payment, it then gave you the option to choose the appointment date/time at the nearest location available to you.

Following the appointment for Biometrics, you are asked to send all relevant supporting documents to the nearest consulate within two weeks

That is what she has done in the last few weeks. We received email confirmation of them getting it a few days ago.. Now the wait begins!!
HTH

DANUBE

Post by DANUBE » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:20 pm

Thanks Barney78

We have to pay the visa fee in cash in albania so perhaps we take the fee as soon as possible - after we make the online application.

Good luck with your application Barney78 !!!

aa123

Post by aa123 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:13 pm

My experience of tirana is the appointment they give you via email is to drop off the documents and pay the fee, then on that day they will give you another appointment for the interview.