ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I NEED YOUR ANSWERS PLEASE

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

noah11

I NEED YOUR ANSWERS PLEASE

Post by noah11 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Documents and decision come back as one letter or two separate letters?.Thanks
mohamed

noah11

Re: I NEED YOUR ANSWERS PLEASE

Post by noah11 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 pm

noah11 wrote:Documents and decision come back as one letter or two separate letters?.Thanks
YES :D
mohamed

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

noah11 wrote:
noah11 wrote:Documents and decision come back as one letter or two separate letters?.Thanks
Congrats on your approval. Maybe you can answer the question for those wondering.

Is it 1 letter or 2 letters? Also do you mind sharing your timeline

noah11

Post by noah11 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:05 pm

f2k wrote:
noah11 wrote:
Congrats on your approval. Maybe you can answer the question for those wondering.

thanks mate.its one letter and i have already shared my timeline.good luck
mohamed

JulesN19

Post by JulesN19 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 pm

f2k wrote:
noah11 wrote:

The letter indicating the decision on your application should arrive by some form of recorded delivery or courier service and any original documents that you provided will be enclosed.

The UKBA sends a second letter following the first one to invite you to attend a ceremony. This is what you will need to attend a ceremony. You should also get a letter from your local authority at about the same time to inform you about the times when you can book a ceremony.

In theory, the second letter is supposed to arrive within a few days of the first. In my case, it took more than a month and a few calls to the UKBA to get the second letter issued. My letter from Islington Council regarding ceremony booking arrived on the same day as the second letter from the UKBA.

noah11

Post by noah11 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:39 pm

JulesN19 wrote:
f2k wrote:
noah11 wrote:

The letter indicating the decision on your application should arrive by some form of recorded delivery or courier service and any original documents that you provided will be enclosed.

The UKBA sends a second letter following the first one to invite you to attend a ceremony. This is what you will need to attend a ceremony. You should also get a letter from your local authority at about the same time to inform you about the times when you can book a ceremony.

In theory, the second letter is supposed to arrive within a few days of the first. In my case, it took more than a month and a few calls to the UKBA to get the second letter issued. My letter from Islington Council regarding ceremony booking arrived on the same day as the second letter from the UKBA.[/quote
كلأمك كله صح وعلى مايرام ياباشا.... تحيا المغرب ومصر :D
mohamed