ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parking ticket ????

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

joelondon
Member of Standing

Parking ticket ????

Post by joelondon » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:51 pm

hi guys , today i went to central London with my motorbike ...and i parked in a the motorbike parking ....after when i came back i found a parking ticket on my bike ...i have to pay it before 14 days ...so please let me know would it affect my application or no ?? do i have to let the home office know about it ??? please help me ..as I'm willing to pay the fine tomorrow morning !!!!!!!!! ?????
does it count as a good character ?????

Backer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Backer » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:37 pm

As long as it does not go to court you should be fine and no need to mention. The guidance doument says that parking fixed fines do not need to be mentioned.
I reccomend you pay it then.

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Backer wrote:As long as it does not go to court you should be fine and no need to mention. The guidance document says that parking fixed fines do not need to be mentioned.
I recommend you pay it then.
thank you very much , i already paid it on-line now ...so hope its fine ;)

edinburgh

Post by edinburgh » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 am

joelondon wrote:
Backer wrote:As long as it does not go to court you should be fine and no need to mention. The guidance document says that parking fixed fines do not need to be mentioned.
sorry if this sounds harsh, but i think you're beginning to display signs of some kind of paranoia. i hope you get your citizenship, but if you don't get it, you'll not die! you'll live and enjoy life - citizenship is not a matter of life or death. so, relax mate - go for a walk, to the cinema ...

NiiKpani

Post by NiiKpani » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:52 pm

edinburgh wrote:
joelondon wrote:
sorry if this sounds harsh, but i think you're beginning to display signs of some kind of paranoia. i hope you get your citizenship, but if you don't get it, you'll not die! you'll live and enjoy life - citizenship is not a matter of life or death. so, relax mate - go for a walk, to the cinema ...

touche.....i was surprised that you got yourself worked up over a parking ticket ..lol

joelondon
Member of Standing

Post by joelondon » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 pm

NiiKpani wrote:
edinburgh wrote:
joelondon wrote:

touche.....i was surprised that you got yourself worked up over a parking ticket ..lol
well it happened !!! so how are you ?? how is the process with the passport ???