ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NAZ786

Post by NAZ786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Aoq every1,

I have Assessed that once they contact your employer the decision is made but they are making decisions around the 6th, 7th week? Then at least taking another two weeks? and then finally the Vac calls to let you know that the decsion has been made! and to collect your documents. :D
Last edited by NAZ786 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La ila ha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimeen! Recite this Inshallah it will help everyone...

NAZ786

Post by NAZ786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:39 pm

I know a friend who appiled 15th April 2010 in Islamabad, received reply 23rd June to collect passport so it took around 9 and half weeks and he got his visa. :D
La ila ha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimeen! Recite this Inshallah it will help everyone...

c4_2007

Post by c4_2007 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:41 pm

I emailed the UK BA about my application - asking if a decision has been made or not.

They replied back in minutes with the usual 12 weeks shabang!!!

How do i get a response out of them? what do i need to write in my email?
Tues 04/05/2010 - App submitted Lahore
Wed 05/05/2010 - App forwarded to Islamabad OC.
Mon 17/05/10 - Visa Application is under process at British High Commission
Tue 29/06/19 - HR contacted
Thur 22/07/10- Email to confirm decision Made

NAZ786

Post by NAZ786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi Z4ydi & c4_2007

You submitted your applications around the same time inshallah you will hear good news soon just be patient! hopefully around the 9th week Inshallah!

tellmenow

Post by tellmenow » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:09 pm

any mirpuri applicants heard anything yet??

i submitted on 17/05/10 still says processing..............

someone gimme some good news

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:24 pm

salam

nice1 dude, i understand why laughing trust me any body can do mistake even u an't you? lets come on point because we r not here for picking each other noise's.so come on if u think u understand everything which i said so then give some answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

regards
Last edited by rehmanji on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:11 pm

rehmanji wrote:salam

nice1 dude, i understand why laughing trust me any body can do mistake even u an't you? lets come on point because we r not here for picking each other noise's so come on if u understand that which i said so then give some answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

regards
Well you didnt ask me to reply your previous post :roll: ,you asked some one else to answer your specific query :?read your last post carefully lol :)
As far as i know SAIMA had applied for a settlement visa (NOT for work permit dependent).
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

SHAHZAD1204
Newly Registered

Post by SHAHZAD1204 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:32 pm

iAPPLIED ON THE 17.05.10 IN MIRPUR

iv got no reply back.hope inshallah every1 gets good news. am so stressed.

tellmenow

Post by tellmenow » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 pm

^ ok shazad i'll keep u posted. im gonna get my wife to ring the office tomorrow to see if thers an update

MA786

Post by MA786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:43 pm

NAZ786 wrote:Aoq every1,

I have Assessed that once they contact your employer the decision is made but they are making decisions around the 6th, 7th week? Then at least taking another two weeks? and then finally the Vac calls to let you know that the decsion has been made! and to collect your documents. :D
Aoa.

I dont think your assessment is entirely correct -- application submitted by husband on 31 March, my employer was called on 18th May and decision was made in respect of my husbands application on 26 May and its now 8th July --

I know someone else that is in the same boat :(

MA786

Post by MA786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:45 pm

CRT7 wrote:Z4ydi

They made a decision on my case on 10/5/10, we didnt receive the decision until 21/6/10..........thats a good 6 wks later and i think the backlog is just getting bigger because of the rush of applicants for a few reasons (i.e. student visa, upcoming language test as a pre-requisite to submit application).
I agree with this --I have actually been told of a huge backlog at BHC Islamabad.

I dont think UKBA's turnaround time in processing the application is that bad.

MA786

Post by MA786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:51 pm

sh4hb4z wrote:
MA786 wrote:
RHussain07 wrote:
MA786 wrote:

Yes I agree - however, a decision was made on my husbands application on 26 May 2010. So it has now been 7 weeks from the decision?
I just read your post earlier than thought that throws mine out of the window!!

You really shouldnt have to wait that long...you need to escalate...what is ECM saying?
LOL I haven't just escalated - I am going crazy lol

E-mailed them so much that the e-mails were forwarded to a kind lady ECO who wrote to my husband from her personal e-mail account at UKBA, Croydon, (although she said that she did not wish for us to contact her again) I think she felt sorry for him and told him everything that she could tell him about the decision!

However, said that as soon as the decision was made, paperwork and documents would be with BHC Isl and she couldn't say how and why they were taking so long.

E-mailed MP today - see what he says. I don't know what difference that wil make. If there's a backlog, there's a backlog - you are right doesn't explain why people who have applied later have received a response.

It is just all guesswork.

What are you going to do about it and how are you going to escalate?!
Did you get the outcome of the decision? I think quite a few people are wondering if you have been advised the decision on your visa...
Well no, not exactly.but provided details about the timing and about their decision making process etc. Just things that others have been advised of.

Do dua to Allah that everyone gets a positive response soon.

Whats your timeline and how long have you been waiting?

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:30 pm

AOA786

Insha Allah all of us will hear good new,s soon.

MA786

Post by MA786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 pm

tasawar wrote:AOA786

Insha Allah all of us will hear good new,s soon.
ws Tasawar

Inshallah --

How long have you been waiting

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:51 pm

AOA

This is my 2nd time spouse visa application and i submitd my application fromMirpur on 08-06-2010.

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Well you didnt ask me to reply your previous post :roll: ,you asked some one else to answer your specific query :?read your last post carefully lol :)
As far as i know SAIMA had applied for a settlement visa (NOT for work permit dependent).[/quote]

yes thats right if i asked saima to reply me then what problem you got to point out on my sentence's or post. if i did mistake which a normal human being can do then what is the big deal!

so take it easy and chill !!!!!!!

:D :D :D

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:16 pm

wsalam,

Insahllaha very soon!

regards

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 pm

yup my husband applied on may 24th in mirpur.emailed them and i gota reply back saying please wait til the 12 weeks are up to hear a response and dont email as it will delay your application.how rude!! i know its still early days but i was hoping to get this over and done with before ramadhan but at this rate it looks like august and september are going to be a long wait for me as well

tellmenow

Post by tellmenow » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 pm

confused.com! wrote:yup my husband applied on may 24th in mirpur.emailed them and i gota reply back saying please wait til the 12 weeks are up to hear a response and dont email as it will delay your application.how rude!! i know its still early days but i was hoping to get this over and done with before ramadhan but at this rate it looks like august and september are going to be a long wait for me as well
lol pak customer services u've got to love em.

if its any help mine was submitted a week before yours and i feel the same bout ramzan etc

MA786

Post by MA786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:57 pm

tasawar wrote:AOA

This is my 2nd time spouse visa application and i submitd my application fromMirpur on 08-06-2010.
Keep faith in Allah

MA786

Post by MA786 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:00 pm

tellmenow wrote:
confused.com! wrote:yup my husband applied on may 24th in mirpur.emailed them and i gota reply back saying please wait til the 12 weeks are up to hear a response and dont email as it will delay your application.how rude!! i know its still early days but i was hoping to get this over and done with before ramadhan but at this rate it looks like august and september are going to be a long wait for me as well
lol pak customer services u've got to love em.

if its any help mine was submitted a week before yours and i feel the same bout ramzan etc
LOL yeah my husband got an email from Pak advising that as his case was within the appeals section it would take 20 days for the passport to be posted out to them ---ummmm its not an appeal...and he applied via VAC...wrote back saying this, got a reply saying oh sir your application has been processed

I think they copy and paste their replies and have 4 standard responses

I cant believe they said that e-mailing would delay the application ---???

confused.com!

Post by confused.com! » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:32 am

yeah i agree with them copying and pasting responses.looks like they are contacting everyones employer these days and that might be causing a delay. apparently if your employer doesnt respond or they cant contact them properly, then the bhc uses that as an excuse to reject you or delay your case.

but i agree, with the email they replied back to me, was like a threat and i dont see how the hell it will delay my application but many people have been waiting before me but looks like this is gonna go on forever

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:33 am

rehmanji wrote:yes thats right if i asked saima to reply me then what problem you got to point out on my sentence's or post. if i did mistake which a normal human being can do then what is the big deal!
so take it easy and chill !!!!!!!
:D :D :D
Below is your previous post
rehmanji wrote:nice1 dude, i understand why laughing trust me any body can do mistake even u an't you? lets come on point because we r not here for picking each other noise's.so come on if u think u understand everything which i said so then give some answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
regards

Well........ :twisted: :wink: :lol: :twisted:
Chill :twisted:
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

billo

Re: Wait is Over

Post by billo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:47 am

NaC wrote:Hi

My Wife received the text today and Visa status has been changed to "Application is ready to be collected" please pray for us she is going to pick her documents on Friday I will keep you updated all.

Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Submitted on :-17/05/10 (Islamabad)
Forwarded on :- 17/05/10
Under Process :- 27/05/10
Ready for Collection on :- 07/07/10
Any News?

SF786

Post by SF786 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:56 am

Rehmanji and navalaviator please shake hands and make up!
"If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it"