ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Personal bank statement urgent applying on monday in person

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naeemr
Newly Registered

Personal bank statement urgent applying on monday in person

Post by naeemr » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:41 am

Please help in the personal bank statement issue.

I got 10 days bank statement on the paper with HSBC logo and covering letter that provide my address and said the requested statement attached. Is it fine? because they dont want to stamp.
However
On the Home Office website it is written that "Bank statements you send must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that you are claiming. If you wish to send electronic bank statements from an online account you should also send a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. Alternatively, electronic bank statements with the official stamp of the bank that issued the statements will be accepted. The stamp must appear on every page of the statement."

Please help in this regard

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Personal bank statement urgent applying on monday in per

Post by aspirant99 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:45 am

naeemr wrote:Please help in the personal bank statement issue.

I got 10 days bank statement on the paper with HSBC logo and covering letter that provide my address and said the requested statement attached. Is it fine? because they dont want to stamp.
However
On the Home Office website it is written that "Bank statements you send must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that you are claiming. If you wish to send electronic bank statements from an online account you should also send a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. Alternatively, electronic bank statements with the official stamp of the bank that issued the statements will be accepted. The stamp must appear on every page of the statement."

Please help in this regard
I am afraid if the statements are not originals which it does not seem to be by your post then the statements need to stamped & signed as per the UKBA guidelines..good luck!!