ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICICI bank statement - is this ok?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

raja82
Newly Registered

ICICI bank statement - is this ok?

Post by raja82 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:18 am

Hi

Just received my ICICIbank statement for last year. I ordered it through website since i dont get through post.

Its basically 4 page computer printout. There is ICICI bank logo on top and name with account number. then table of detail. At the last page there are sign - computer generated one.

I just have a doubt - has anyone else ordered and was there any issue in using it. I mean if you take a coloured printout of its pdf version, it will also look the same.

Just slightly concerned. Thanks

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: ICICI bank statement - is this ok?

Post by aspirant99 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:37 am

raja82 wrote:Hi

Just received my ICICIbank statement for last year. I ordered it through website since i dont get through post.

Its basically 4 page computer printout. There is ICICI bank logo on top and name with account number. then table of detail. At the last page there are sign - computer generated one.

I just have a doubt - has anyone else ordered and was there any issue in using it. I mean if you take a coloured printout of its pdf version, it will also look the same.

Make it sure once you get the printout you go to the bank and get it stamped & signed..good luck!!

sarwan

Post by sarwan » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Raja,
Pls go to your nearest bank ask for account statement you will get all the transaction printed on Bank stationery, Ensure you get seal and sign on all the pages.

Getting letter for Maintenance of Fun is hard time :!:

prisat
Member of Standing

Re: ICICI bank statement - is this ok?

Post by prisat » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 pm

raja82 wrote:Hi

Man- walk into ICICI Bank and write a letter and place a request. If they refuse to give you those and If you are in Chennai let me know. i will fight and get that for you. :) Just make sure it is attested (stamped and signed)
Attestation is the most recommened thingy.

Visa2Uk

Post by Visa2Uk » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:53 pm

Yes, get attested from a nearby bank...