ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Signature mismatch in Passport and Tier1 Application?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smarty1277

Signature mismatch in Passport and Tier1 Application?

Post by smarty1277 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Dear Friends,

One of my friend have applied for Tier1 General today but at after that he realized that the signature on the Passport and the Tier1 Application is not matching. Actually he got his passport in college time and over the period of time he changed his signature. At the time of Biometrics the lady said that your signatures are not matching so she asked her to do the Old signature also on the plane paper. But since then it was too late to withdraw the application as the case was already accepted. Is this a matter or worry? Please suggests. Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards
"When you rise up, your friends know who you are!!! When you fall down, you know who your friends are!!! "

drmastoi

HI

Post by drmastoi » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 pm

i dont think that can be any issue..dont worry.Good luck

smarty1277

Re: HI

Post by smarty1277 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 pm

drmastoi wrote:i dont think that can be any issue..dont worry.Good luck
Thanks bro...
"When you rise up, your friends know who you are!!! When you fall down, you know who your friends are!!! "

Visa2Uk

Post by Visa2Uk » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:18 pm

I wrote my name in my X, XII and Passports in the signature column. Now its changed completely. It happens Mate.. do not worry..

all the best..

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 pm

Visa2Uk wrote:I wrote my name in my X, XII and Passports in the signature column. Now its changed completely. It happens Mate.. do not worry..

all the best..
Thanks a lot buddy... :)