ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:10 am

salam SF786,

some people trying to be over smart,any how i m koooooooooooool !!! no hard feelings man.

regards

SF786

Post by SF786 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 am

Nice one rehmanji :) pehel karne se aadmi chota nahi ho jata so good on you :)

NaC I think we're all waiting to hear your results..inshaAllah it'll be good news! Keep us posted!
"If Allah brings you to it, He will bring you through it"

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:39 am

confused.com! wrote:yeah i agree with them copying and pasting responses.looks like they are contacting everyones employer these days and that might be causing a delay. apparently if your employer doesnt respond or they cant contact them properly, then the bhc uses that as an excuse to reject you or delay your case.

thats true i have seen many cases like this, the other day someone came to the office whos case was denied. Even though his employer did reply to bhc they had denied his application before they they recieved the reply from the employer. but they are challenging the decision because the letter bhc wrote to the employer did not have a date by which the employer had to reply

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:43 am

rehmanji wrote:some people trying to be over smart,any how i m koooooooooooool !!! no hard feelings man.
well...........allright then here we go,come on hand shake :P

Is it super coooooooooooool?Dont you think so :wink: :lol:
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:03 pm

yes i think so !!!!!!!!!!!

here i go for hand shake from my side too.

you look damn good when u smile lol :P

:) :) :)

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:51 pm

salam SF 786,

bro what application you applied for and on what date.......? i spoke on of those garry's people he goes there is some delay those applications who applied between April to may 2010.

inshallaha everything will be fine soon!!!

regards

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 pm

rehmanji wrote:yes i think so !!!!!!!!!!!
here i go for hand shake from my side too.
you look damn good when u smile lol :P
Ahhhh....really i didnt know that :shock: lolzzzz

Well what visa did you apply for? :roll:

Its pretty warm in pakistan,just sweating all the day,have been playing medal of honor all day and posting here on this thread,what you have been upto all day(if you dont mind asking),i guess waiting and stressing out :( and might be swearing at gerry's lolzz :evil:

Good luck with your application. :)

billo

Post by billo » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Navalaviator, are you in Pak then? Have you submitted your application yet?

SF786

Post by SF786 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Walaikumsalam rehmanji, bro I'm not a bro I'm a sis :) hubby applied at mirpur on 07.05.10

InshaAllah dua karein sub ko khushi ki khabarr miley...

I'm so happy you and navalaviator are best buddies now :lol:

RHussain07

Post by RHussain07 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:34 pm

rehmanji wrote:salam SF 786,

bro what application you applied for and on what date.......? i spoke on of those garry's people he goes there is some delay those applications who applied between April to may 2010.

regards
Salam,

What did Gerrys say was the reason for the delay? and did they give an estimated time of when things would be OK again ? - did they say 6 weeks? People in UK are being told 6 weeks by UKBA

tellmenow

Post by tellmenow » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:47 pm

RHussain07 wrote:
rehmanji wrote:salam SF 786,

regards
Salam,

What did Gerrys say was the reason for the delay? and did they give an estimated time of when things would be OK again ? - did they say 6 weeks? People in UK are being told 6 weeks by UKBA

i personally think theres a delay however too many people speculating, with no tangible evidence in sight.

sh4hb4z
Newly Registered

Post by sh4hb4z » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Ok some hard evidence for people.

After a lengthy email sessions with the UKBA I have finally got an ECM to reply. He stated due to IT problems there is a backlog. And this is causing a delay. They are trying their best to work through the backlog as fast as they can and apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

Hope this clears any misconceptions regarding the delays - like last year, it problems (!)

Waiting since the 20th of April, 12 weeks are over now... they stated they are working the backlog, how long this takes I don't know and weren't provided with a specific time frame - so keep on waiting people..

Just be patient and keep cool, there's nothing you can do about it, stressing ain't going to make it better neither is getting angry, as far as contacting the UKBA, there is not really any point now that you know the delay.

Furthermore you'll get angry from the standard responses. They ain't going to tell you the decision and they ain't going to make it faster... so take it easy friends.. (trust me, I know its difficult, I'm still waiting...)

Shahbaz

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:23 pm

thanks and i am sorry sis! i wan't sure about your gender before so i just put bro sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!

and inshallha you hubby will get visa soon.

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Hi nav,

yes you are right actually wait all day and swearing at gerrys services (no i m kidding). its not like that but yap some time i bit worried about my passport i don't know why the hell they are taking such a long time to process an application. i just came back from London to apply for dependent visa and its really hot here in pakistan like tandoor. yes mate i m like a free bird now a day nothing to do just shopping and drink coke all day long.

but u know what these people are very slow man they need to be bit more quicker.

and what visa u apply for nav and when!!!!

regards

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Salaam

I am applying for a spouse visa.

I hold a UK Passport and I have a NICOP card which I use to travel to Pakistan, do I need to get this attested and submit this with the application, or will submitting an attested copy of my passport suffice?

Thanks

Zar2009

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 pm

salam temenow,

they did not give me any time frame but yap he told me all those applicants applied on between April and may are still waiting but there is delay for some time. i not think so its I.T problem, what do u think mate..........?

tellmenow

Post by tellmenow » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:03 am

rehmanji wrote:salam temenow,

they did not give me any time frame but yap he told me all those applicants applied on between April and may are still waiting but there is delay for some time. i not think so its I.T problem, what do u think mate..........?
wsalaam

i think its a mix of issues
  • slow processing lazy ppl
    ash cloud delay
    maybe some IT problems

either way 12 weeks minimum wait for APRIL/MAY applicants for sure
[/list]

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:50 am

rehmanji wrote:Hi nav,
yes you are right actually wait all day and swearing at gerrys services (no i m kidding). its not like that but yap some time i bit worried about my passport i don't know why the hell they are taking such a long time to process an application. i just came back from London to apply for dependent visa and its really hot here in pakistan like tandoor. yes mate i m like a free bird now a day nothing to do just shopping and drink coke all day long.
but u know what these people are very slow man they need to be bit more quicker.
and what visa u apply for nav and when!!!!
regards
I will inshallah apply for settlement visa hopefully somewhere in next week.
billo wrote:Navalaviator, are you in Pak then? Have you submitted your application yet?
Well am applicant and will apply in few days inshallah. :)

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:04 am

SF786 wrote:I'm so happy you and navalaviator are best buddies now :lol:
:twisted:
Well its bit off the topic but what do you people think about tomarrows clash between Spain and Netherlands :twisted:

SF786

Post by SF786 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:38 am

Spain are in a totally different league altogether! I reckon they'll win 3-1 :) plus they've never been in the finals whereas Netherlands have so I think Spain will be slightly more hungry for success

NaC we're still waiting to hear your good news inshaAllah!

rehmanji

Post by rehmanji » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:20 am

well i think spain will win with 2-1

Henah

Post by Henah » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:41 am

Hi, Ive been looking at the info needed to apply for visa on here but it doesnt state anywhere that a letter is needed from the SOCIAL SECURTIY OFFICE to confirm that i havnt recieved any public fundS.... but my cousin told me a couple of days ago that it is neccessary to get this letter for visa... does any1 know about this letter? as i havnt heard anything about it before she mentioned it!!

Any thoughts/info would be appriciated!!

Henah :)

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:48 am

Henah wrote:Hi, Ive been looking at the info needed to apply for visa on here but it doesnt state anywhere that a letter is needed from the SOCIAL SECURTIY OFFICE to confirm that i havnt recieved any public fundS.... but my cousin told me a couple of days ago that it is neccessary to get this letter for visa... does any1 know about this letter? as i havnt heard anything about it before she mentioned it!!

Any thoughts/info would be appriciated!!

Henah :)
This is not required at all. Dont listen to all family and friends. Ask those who know.
Read my article in the link below.It will tell you what you need and what you need to send :roll:

billo

Post by billo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:56 am

You definitely don't need this letter. Family & friends Do try and be helpful but often don't know what they are talking about. If you are unsure then ask on here, plus you could also get a document check done by an OISC registered advisor/solicitor.

Henah

Post by Henah » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:20 pm

I thought so!!! Honestly she was so convinced that she said to me that someone she knew did not have this letter and was refused the visa!!

I was a little confused because I had not seen the request for this document anywhere! Thanks for your reply.

I will be sending my visa docs in 2 weeks time :|

Have a good day. 8)