ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: Regarding Difference Salry reflected in Payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aanchalk
Newly Registered

URGENT: Regarding Difference Salry reflected in Payslips

Post by aanchalk » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:23 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to apply for Tier 1 Visa. My query is related to salary proof.

My Current CTC is 6 lakhs/annum that includes 5.5 lakh as fiex and 50k is bonus amount.

If I calculate my Annual Gross Income through Payslips, it comes to a total of 5.25 lakh as there are certain deductions that are not showed in the salary slip. If British High Commission calculates salary using Payslip, I would be loosing 5 points, even though my CTC comes with in the range of 25 points.

I asked my employer also for a letter stating that in monthly gross income, certain components are not visible in payslips. But I got denial from them as they are not authorized to issues any such letters as per the policies.

I would request you all to help in this issue. As 19th July process are getting changed and am applying on 16 of July 10.

If I provide an attested offer letter as a salary proof , will it be sufficient and accepted by Visa personnel.

Has anybody faced the same problem earlier and what did u do to resolve the same?

I request you all again to help me and send the answers as soon as possible. I have just 1 week left to apply.

Many Thanks in advance.

Aanchal :)

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: URGENT: Regarding Difference Salry reflected in Payslips

Post by aruni4470 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:45 pm

aanchalk wrote:Hi All,

My Current CTC is 6 lakhs/annum that includes 5.5 lakh as fiex and 50k is bonus amount.

If I calculate my Annual Gross Income through Payslips, it comes to a total of 5.25 lakh as there are certain deductions that are not showed in the salary slip. If British High Commission calculates salary using Payslip, I would be loosing 5 points, even though my CTC comes with in the range of 25 points.

I asked my employer also for a letter stating that in monthly gross income, certain components are not visible in payslips. But I got denial from them as they are not authorized to issues any such letters as per the policies.

I would request you all to help in this issue. As 19th July process are getting changed and am applying on 16 of July 10.

If I provide an attested offer letter as a salary proof , will it be sufficient and accepted by Visa personnel.

Has anybody faced the same problem earlier and what did u do to resolve the same?

I request you all again to help me and send the answers as soon as possible. I have just 1 week left to apply.

Many Thanks in advance.

I am afraid attested offer letter will not be accepted as proof of earnings. It should either be a letter from employer or payslips along with bank statements.

nagi
Newly Registered

Net Pay and Bank Statement

Post by nagi » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:41 am

Hi All,

my case is also similar to "aanchalk", for me my employer says he will give a letter saying my gross pay and net pay on the company letter head.

But problem is bank statements contains various transactions, can I highlight all the salary & bonus related transactions on the bank statement?
Then all the highlighted transactions will sum up to my Net Pay.

Thanks in advance,
Nagi

LearningCurve

Post by LearningCurve » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:26 am

@Nagi
Doesn't really matter, they will be able to identify the transactions, but yes highlighting the relevant transactions will make life easier for them.

@ Aanchal

I don't think attesting your offer letter is going to make any difference. If your offer letter clearly mentions 5.5 lac + 50k (bonus) = 6 lac / annum, then you can submit your offer letter and highlight the credit of the 50k bonus along with your regular salary credits in the bank statement proof that you submit.

Also submit a covering letter clearly explaining your case. All the best.

muhandis.ak

Re: URGENT: Regarding Difference Salry reflected in Payslips

Post by muhandis.ak » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:09 am

As per the guidance, the total earnings accepted by the case-worker will be calculated in one of the following ways-

1. Total of all the monthly gross earnings as per payslips.

2. Total of all the monthly gross earnings as per employer letter (which needs to show the following on a month-by-month basis - gross, net & date.

The monthly net earnings need to exactly match the salary credits in the bank statement.

Kala
aanchalk wrote:Hi All,

Many Thanks in advance.