ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family member seperated

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

youcrane
Newly Registered

EEA Family member seperated

Post by youcrane » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:52 am

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I have been looking through all the archive postings for hours and hours and can’t seem to find anything to help me, I'm not sure if I am posting in the right section.

My problem is that I moved over here in UK in 2004 with my husband who is a member of the EEA, he is from Lithuania , and I am from Ukraine . Now we are separated for 18 months and starting divorce proceedings. My family member visa expires in October, and I need to apply for my “right to remainâ€

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:29 pm

When did the two of you marry? And how long did the two of you live together in the UK?

And how co-operative is your husband likely to be, when you make the EEA4 application?
I do have a young daughter, but she is on my passport as a Ukrainian citizen, my husband wants to make a Lithuanian passport for her so she is a member of the EEA.
Under the laws of Lithuania, is your daughter a citizen of that country? If so getting her a Lithuanian passport can only help.

How old is your daughter? Is she already at school?
He is self employed, so can not provide a P60, and he doesn’t have an accountant either.
What has he got? Copies of Self Assessment tax returns? How long has he been self-employed?
John

youcrane
Newly Registered

Post by youcrane » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 pm

John wrote:When did the two of you marry? And how long did the two of you live together in the UK?

And how co-operative is your husband likely to be, when you make the EEA4 application?
I do have a young daughter, but she is on my passport as a Ukrainian citizen, my husband wants to make a Lithuanian passport for her so she is a member of the EEA.
Under the laws of Lithuania, is your daughter a citizen of that country? If so getting her a Lithuanian passport can only help.

How old is your daughter? Is she already at school?
He is self employed, so can not provide a P60, and he doesn’t have an accountant either.
What has he got? Copies of Self Assessment tax returns? How long has he been self-employed?

We have got married in apr 2004 and lived togeter till feb 2008 including living in the UK together for 3.5 years since feb 2008 to present separated

My answers are:

It is unlikely that husband co operate me with EEA 4

My daughter does'nt have Lithuanian passport, but my husband wants to apply for one, and I hope this can help.

She is 8 years old and she attend her education at school since 4 y.o.

I have his payslips for 5 years up to February 2010
and his passport. He worked for a factory for first year and since then to present he is a self- employed. I doubt he will have copies of self assesment.

Thank you very much for helping me with my questions.

youcrane
Newly Registered

Post by youcrane » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:56 am

Anyone? Also would I be able to use Surinder Singh ruling somehow to help me?
Thank you