ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Currency code issue in Bank letter --- very urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vet

Currency code issue in Bank letter --- very urgent

Post by vet » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Hello All, I got my fund maintainence letter from Bank saying "The Minimum balance maintained in this account is Rs 250000 which is equivalent to XXX GBP".

Is it ok to mention in "Rs", or should it say "INR".. moderators/senior members, any idea?

vet

Post by vet » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:46 pm

All, any idea ? ( very urgent.. if it is a problem i have to get another letter from bank tomorrow). thanks in advance

vet

Post by vet » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Hello All, anyone knows about it ? thanks in advance.

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Currency code issue in Bank letter --- very urgent

Post by aspirant99 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:05 pm

vet wrote:Hello All, I got my fund maintainence letter from Bank saying "The Minimum balance maintained in this account is Rs 250000 which is equivalent to XXX GBP".

Is it ok to mention in "Rs", or should it say "INR".. moderators/senior members, any idea?
Rs should be fine..good luck!!

vet

Post by vet » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:54 pm

thanks bro!. Getting the fund maintenance letter was a big pain :( . I had to go to the bank 4 times for it, and each time when they issued the letter they made some silly mistake in it. The letter finally i got looks fine except that ,the quality of the bank letterhead paper is really poor. :) really tired of talking to these unfriendly bank officials :lol: