ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Adressing the visa officer

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kumaran72
Newly Registered

Adressing the visa officer

Post by kumaran72 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 am

Dear all,

Could you please let me know how important is having the correct address in my salary explanatipn and other letters.

I am bit confused as I am applying from Colombo but visa is processed in Chennai.

Should I use the British High Comission Adress colombo or Visa proccessing centre address in Chennai.

Thanks in advance

push
United Kingdom

Re: Adressing the visa officer

Post by push » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:11 am

kumaran72 wrote:Dear all,

Could you please let me know how important is having the correct address in my salary explanatipn and other letters.

I am bit confused as I am applying from Colombo but visa is processed in Chennai.

Should I use the British High Comission Adress colombo or Visa proccessing centre address in Chennai.

Thanks in advance
You should address it to the high commission you are submitting your application to (in any case its a non issue). Where they choose to process is an internal matter for BHC.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

kumaran72
Newly Registered

Re: Adressing the visa officer

Post by kumaran72 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:57 pm

push wrote:
kumaran72 wrote:Dear all,

Thanks in advance
You should address it to the high commission you are submitting your application to (in any case its a non issue). Where they choose to process is an internal matter for BHC.
Thank you very much