ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police Certificate in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajamahmood85

Police Certificate in UK

Post by rajamahmood85 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:38 am

Hi

How can we get Police Certificate UK?
What will be the procedure?
How long does it take?
How much it cost?

Thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:49 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:05 am

Well done Vinny, Thanks
Do u know any good consultant to apply to Canada?

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:
Well done Vinny, Thanks
Please open the website below and read all the information prior to applying for Canada's PR.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

Follow this wesite for Canadian Immigration. Do not apply through consulatnt.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigr ... tion-b4.0/

Do not use the qualification you have gained from LCPS college. CIC always make verification of all the documents.They will not get any feedback from your college as it is closed. However you have to mention about your college you studied in the past and college was closed down due to some internal feud between old and new owners. Declare everything. Do not hide anything.

Good luck.

I hope this helps.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 pm

sadhu wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:
Well done Vinny, Thanks
Please open the website below and read all the information prior to applying for Canada's PR.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

Follow this wesite for Canadian Immigration. Do not apply through consulatnt.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigr ... tion-b4.0/

Do not use the qualification you have gained from LCPS college. CIC always make verification of all the documents.They will not get any feedback from your college as it is closed. However you have to mention about your college you studied in the past and college was closed down due to some internal feud between old and new owners. Declare everything. Do not hide anything.

Good luck.

I hope this helps.
hmm,Very impressive Sadhu..
Thanks for ur time and sincere help.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Where should I apply it from UK or Pakistan?

Im on appeal at the moment,dont have any certain time leave here, it is until appeal is decided.

Also

I have 1 year experience of College Administrator/Private Business Manager.

And
when I applied for PSW and till now, I have been working as an Assistant Building Manager/Supervisor for about two years in UK.

Do you think the above mentioned experiences are valid for Federal Skilled Worker Canada visa?

sadhu

Post by sadhu » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:37 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:Where should I apply it from UK or Pakistan?

Im on appeal at the moment,dont have any certain time leave here, it is until appeal is decided.

Also

And
when I applied for PSW and till now, I have been working as an Assistant Building Manager/Supervisor for about two years in UK.

Do you think the above mentioned experiences are valid for Federal Skilled Worker Canada visa?
If you apply from UK still you can transfer your file from UK to Pak I think.

Regarding your job experience you need to go through the detailed updated NOC list which is in the CIC website. If not post your queries to the canadian Immigration forum which i have already provided, someone will reply you definitely.

You have to score 67 points out of 100.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:41 pm

sadhu wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:Where should I apply it from UK or Pakistan?

Also

And

If you apply from UK still you can transfer your file from UK to Pak I think.

Regarding your job experience you need to go through the detailed updated NOC list which is in the CIC website. If not post your queries to the canadian Immigration forum which i have already provided, someone will reply you definitely.

You have to score 67 points out of 100.
Thanks Sadhu. CIC website is bit confusing do decide whether i have relevant experience or not ..
But I will use that forum website u provided.

vicky1234
Newly Registered

Post by vicky1234 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:54 am

are u applying for canada? If yes....they will ask you for your current status in UK.. This can be problem bro...be careful!!