ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How can I get my documents returned to a UK address ???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

geriatrix
United Kingdom

How can I get my documents returned to a UK address ???

Post by geriatrix » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:11 pm

Hi,

I am presently residing outside UK and am almost ready to apply for HSMP.

As I am on out-country applicant, my only concern is that the HSMP team will be sending back the documents through ordinary airmail, and given the reputation of domestic postal services I am not sure I will get back my "original" certificates intact or if I will ever get them back !!!

Apart from using a courier service or an OISC agent, is there a way that I can get the HSMP team to post my documents / application package to a UK address (have some relatives & friends in UK) ???? Since HSMP sends back documents through "recorded" delivery in UK, I hope my documents will be a little safer, and will surely be delivered to someone I trust.

Has anyone tried this approach ??? If so, appreciate if you could let me know how !!

regards

sjgul

Post by sjgul » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:41 am

This is not possible if you are applying out of UK, HSMP Team will only send documents to your address mentioned in the application form, as it will be a out of UK address.

Well , there are ways of arranging a courier, u can see a sticky topic above, but ppl from India , no issues in getting originals back by AirMail/Royal Mail, I got them back within 5 working days.

Regds,
sjgul.

KAT32
Newly Registered

Post by KAT32 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:35 am

but what i will do who is waiting for his documents since last 4 months...i applied from UAE and every thing was lost.......