ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

very urgent - question 6.6 in appendix1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vet

very urgent - question 6.6 in appendix1

Post by vet » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Hi All, need help to answer the english language question on the appendix1

===============================================
Question 6.6 - Put a cross(x) in the relevant box to confirm how you verified your degree was taught in english

a-> the point based calculator shows the degree was taught in english(Go To question 6.9)

b-> the point based calculator does not show the qualification is equivalent to a UK degree but a UK Naric letter is enclosed (Goto question 6.7)

c-> the points based calculator shows the qualification is equivalent to a united kingdom degree but does not show the qualification was taught in english (goto question 6.7)

Question 6.7 - put a cross in the box to confirm you have included a letter from your university that the degree was taught in english

question 6.8 put a cross in the relevant box to indicate what evidence has been supplied
a-> original degree certificate
b-> original academic transcript

question 6.9 - put a cross in the box to confirm you claimed 10 points for your level of english

===============================================

I have chosen answer "a" for question 6.6. but the same time, i am submitting my degree certificate & a letter from university as well.
So, can i directly go to 6.9?? or i should select 6.7 & 6.8 as well?

[/b]

alifaroo

Post by alifaroo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:45 pm

option 'a' is correct - do not need to tick any other option - letter from university is not neccessary - if your ddegree is on the point base calculator - providing a letter from university will not harm your application.

vet

Post by vet » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:30 pm

thanks for your reply..