ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa ..Bank Letter Question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

puneetdwd

Dependant visa ..Bank Letter Question

Post by puneetdwd » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi Friends, Experts and Senior Members,

I am in UK and
My Wife would apply for dependant visa soon, I have few question which I wanted to clarify :-

1) We are showing fund maintenance with 2 accounts her accounts - her ICICI + my ICICI a/c. My question is her account is in Pune and mine is in Delhi. if we wish to apply from Delhi she can get her Pune bankstatement wihout any problem but what about the letter form BANK? it is issued from the Branhc. Is it ok if the letter is issued by ICICI bank Delhi (a/c in Pune)?

2)
My wife's passport bear my name as husband...but her passport contains the current delhi address however my passport contain my old address of Ghaziabad.

Also, my bank statement contain my that old addres but her has new address..I can't change my passport address as I am in UK. I am thinking to change my bank address to reflect same as my wife's passport+Bank.

What do you suggest?

Thanks
P

askhan
United Kingdom

Post by askhan » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Boss. I would recommend you to change your address similar to your wife one or vice versa. the BHC is very concerned now a days. submit all official and unofficial pics, phone bill and cards

hsmp_apr2010

Re: Dependant visa ..Bank Letter Question

Post by hsmp_apr2010 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:31 am

puneetdwd wrote:Hi Friends, Experts and Senior Members,

I am in UK and
My Wife would apply for dependant visa soon, I have few question which I wanted to clarify :-

1) We are showing fund maintenance with 2 accounts her accounts - her ICICI + my ICICI a/c. My question is her account is in Pune and mine is in Delhi. if we wish to apply from Delhi she can get her Pune bankstatement wihout any problem but what about the letter form BANK? it is issued from the Branhc. Is it ok if the letter is issued by ICICI bank Delhi (a/c in Pune)?

2)
My wife's passport bear my name as husband...but her passport contains the current delhi address however my passport contain my old address of Ghaziabad.

Also, my bank statement contain my that old addres but her has new address..I can't change my passport address as I am in UK. I am thinking to change my bank address to reflect same as my wife's passport+Bank.

What do you suggest?

Thanks
Hi,

I would suggest you to get original bank statements for your account and your wife's account. In that case you won't need to get into the trouble of getting letter from bank.

Additionally you can open a joint account in some bank in India(I would suggest you to go for SBI as they will paste your joint photograph on the passbook) and hence that will be an evidence that your marriage still subsist and the passbook will have your new common address as well.

I am not sure about how keen they are with address on passports. If somebody else can share their advise.

puneetdwd

Re: Dependant visa ..Bank Letter Question

Post by puneetdwd » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Hi there,
Thanks for your suggestion. But I don't have time to restart the Fund Maintenance as we have already spent more than 2 months thinking to apply in August 1st week only the above question I have doubts.
I am in UK and wife in india its not possible to open a new account in SBI.
I have only fear of the different address in both of our passport, these days the HO is rejecting cases on v small grounds.

We are maintainging £1600+ in wife's india a/c and £800+ in my india a/c
. Apart from Marriage Certificate, Marriage card, Phtos wat else can we give to proof marriage is subsisting?
Please advice
Hi,

I would suggest you to get original bank statements for your account and your wife's account. In that case you won't need to get into the trouble of getting letter from bank.

Additionally you can open a joint account in some bank in India(I would suggest you to go for SBI as they will paste your joint photograph on the passbook) and hence that will be an evidence that your marriage still subsist and the passbook will have your new common address as well.

I am not sure about how keen they are with address on passports. If somebody else can share their advise.
P