ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit Visa - Appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seekit

Family Visit Visa - Appeal

Post by seekit » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Hi,

I am going to lodge an appeal for my mum's refused family visit visa from Lahore, Pakistan. Do I need to resend all the documents again for appeal? I think I just need to send refusal letter, Appeal form, Cover Letter?? Can anyone please let me know if I need to send anything else??

Or If you think of anything I should be considering that can help please tell.

Thank you

ajmal

Re: Family Visit Visa - Appeal

Post by ajmal » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:42 am

seekit wrote:Hi,

I am going to lodge an appeal for my mum's refused family visit visa from Lahore, Pakistan. Do I need to resend all the documents again for appeal? I think I just need to send refusal letter, Appeal form, Cover Letter?? Can anyone please let me know if I need to send anything else??

Or If you think of anything I should be considering that can help please tell.

Thank you

You Just need to send the dully filled appeal form with grounds of appeal. Yes you need covering letter as well specially if you are sending appeal via fax. Dont forget to mention how many pages you are sending on covering letter if you sending by fax.

Once you get hearing date from Tribunal then you need to require to send all relevent documents in bundle form including witness statement in three sets

sunnyboy786
Newly Registered

Post by sunnyboy786 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:20 pm

In the letter from AIT, I did not see any mention that documents has to be submitted in sets of three. All that was asked was a copy to be sent to Home office address.

mrsahmed

Post by mrsahmed » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 am

we appealed for my inlaws visit visa and we just sent in one copy of any evidence that we had. On the appeal form it says list any docs that you will send in at a later date. We did this then sent in the originals at a later a date. Nearer the appeal it said to compile a bundle but we had no bundle as we had sent in any evidence before(recorded delivery) that was fine, well nothing was said that we had done anything wrong and the appeals were allowed. Just waiting for the call letter to submit passports, just a big waiting game but the end is in sight! GOOD LUCK!